Locke, Unity individual record
- Assistant Professor, Veterinary Pathobiology, College of Veterinary Medicine and Biomedical Sciences
education and training
- Sun, P. L., & Jeffery, U. (2020). Effect of dilution of canine blood samples on the specificity of saline agglutination tests for immune‐mediated hemolysis. Journal of Veterinary Internal Medicine. 34(6), 2374-2383.
- Hasiuk, M. H., Russell, K. E., & Jeffery, U. (2020). Comparison of the prothrombin time‐derived and Clauss assays for the measurement of plasma fibrinogen in hospitalized dogs. Veterinary Clinical Pathology. 49(3), 394-400.
- Jeffery, U. (2020). Veterinary Hematology: Atlas of Common Domestic and Non-Domestic Species, 3rd ed.. AMERICAN JOURNAL OF VETERINARY RESEARCH. 81(4), 295-295.
- Fudge, J. M., Cano, K. S., Page, B., & Jeffery, U. (2020). Comparison of viscoelastic test results from blood collected near simultaneously from the jugular and saphenous veins in cats. Journal of Feline Medicine and Surgery. 23(6), 598-603.
- Sun, P., & Jeffery, U. (2020). Decreased antithrombin activity and inflammation in cats. Journal of Feline Medicine and Surgery. 23(6), 498-506.
- Jeffery, U., Ruterbories, L., Hanel, R., & LeVine, D. N. (2017). Cell‐Free DNA and DNase Activity in Dogs with Immune‐Mediated Hemolytic Anemia. Journal of Veterinary Internal Medicine. 31(5), 1441-1450.
recent teaching activities
Texas A&M University; Vet Med Pathobiology; 4467 TAMU
College Station, TX 77843-4467