- Faculty Affiliate, Institute for Engineering Education and Innovation
- Professor, Industrial and Systems Engineering, College of Engineering
Dr. Ntaimo's research interests are in stochastic programming, systems modeling and engineering processes, and discrete event modeling and simulation. Applications of interest include wildfire planning, healthcare, wind energy, and homeland security.
- Ph.D. in Systems and Industrial Engineering, minor in Electrical and Computer Engineering, University of Arizona - (Tucson, Arizona, United States) 2004
- M.S. in Mining and Geological Engineering, University of Arizona - (Tucson, Arizona, United States) 2000
- B.S. in Mining Engineering, University of Arizona - (Tucson, Arizona, United States) 1998
- Prakash, A., Panchang, V., Ding, Y. u., & Ntaimo, L. (2020). Sign Constrained Bayesian Inference for Nonstationary Models of Extreme Events. JOURNAL OF WATERWAY PORT COASTAL AND OCEAN ENGINEERING-ASCE. 146(5), 04020029-04020029.
- Canessa, G., Gallego, J. A., Ntaimo, L., & Pagnoncelli, B. K. (2019). An algorithm for binary linear chance-constrained problems using IIS. Computational Optimization and Applications. 72(3), 589-608.
- Kwon, S., Ntaimo, L., & Gautam, N. (2018). Demand Response in Data Centers: Integration of Server Provisioning and Power Procurement. IEEE Transactions on Smart Grid. 10(5), 4928-4938.
- Valicka, C. G., Garcia, D., Staid, A., Watson, J. P., Hackebeil, G., Rathinam, S., & Ntaimo, L. (2018). Mixed-integer programming models for optimal constellation scheduling given cloud cover uncertainty. EUROPEAN JOURNAL OF OPERATIONAL RESEARCH. 275(2), 431-445.
- Alvarado, M. M., Cotton, T. G., Ntaimo, L., Pérez, E., & Carpentier, W. R. (2018). Modeling and simulation of oncology clinic operations in discrete event system specification.. 94, 105-121.
- Corolli, L., Lulli, G., Ntaimo, L., & Venkatachalam, S. (2017). A two-stage stochastic integer programming model for air traffic flow management. IMA JOURNAL OF MANAGEMENT MATHEMATICS. 28(1), 19-40.
- Sundar, K., Qin, J., Rathinam, S., Ntaimo, L., Darbha, S., & Valicka, C. (2016). Algorithms for a Satellite Constellation Scheduling Problem. 2014 IEEE International Conference on Automation Science and Engineering (CASE). 2016-November, 373-378.
- Pérez, E., Ntaimo, L., & Ding, Y. u. (2013). Simulation of Wind Farm Operations and Maintenance. 8, v008t44a007-v008t44a007.
- Pérez, E., Ntaimo, L., Byon, E., & Ding, Y. (2010). A stochastic DEVS wind turbine component model for wind farm simulation. Simulation Series. 42(1 BOOK 4), 20-27.
- Pérez, E., Ntaimo, L., Byon, E., & Ding, Y. u. (2010). A stochastic DEVS wind turbine component model for wind farm simulation. 138-138.
- Alvarado, Michelle (2014-12). Integrated Simulation and Optimization for Decision-Making under Uncertainty with Application to Healthcare. (Doctoral Dissertation)
- Venkatachalam, Saravanan (2014-08). Algorithms for Stochastic Integer Programs Using Fenchel Cutting Planes. (Doctoral Dissertation)
- Kabli, Mohannad Reda A (2014-05). Stochastic Programming Model for Fuel Treatment Management. (Master's Thesis)
- Gallego Arrubla, Julian Andres (2013-08). Irreducible Infeasible Subsystem Decomposition for Probabilistically Constrained Stochastic Integer Programs. (Doctoral Dissertation)
- Cotton, Tanisha Green (2013-05). Computational Study of Mean-Risk Stochastic Programs. (Doctoral Dissertation)