Noncommutative geometry, K-theory of operator algebras, index theory, and their applications to geometry and topology
education and training
- Xie, Z., & Yu, G. (2021). Delocalized Eta Invariants, Algebraicity, and K-Theory of Group C*-Algebras. International Mathematics Research Notices. (15),
- Guo, H., Xie, Z., & Yu, G. (2021). Functoriality for higher rho invariants of elliptic operators. Journal of Functional Analysis. 280(10), 108966-108966.
- Xie, Z., Yu, G., & Zeidler, R. (2021). On the range of the relative higher index and the higher rho-invariant for positive scalar curvature. Advances in Mathematics. 390, 107897-107897.
- Weinberger, S., Xie, Z., & Yu, G. (2021). Additivity of Higher Rho Invariants and Nonrigidity of Topological Manifolds. Communications on Pure and Applied Mathematics. 74(1), 3-113.
- Gorokhovsky, A., & Xie, Z. (2019). Fibrations and higher products in cohomology. 11(01), 135-147.
- Xie, Z., & Yu, G. (2019). Higher invariants in noncommutative geometry. Advances in Noncommutative Geometry. 691-751. Springer International Publishing.
- Xie, Z., & Yu, G. (2015). Noncommutative Geometry of Discrete Groups. Cheng, S. Y., Ji, L., Poon, Y. S., Xiao, J., Yang, L., & Yau, S. T. (Eds.), Introduction to Modern Mathematics. International Press.
Repository Documents / Preprints3
- Gorokhovsky, A., & Xie, Z. (2017). Fibrations and higher products in cohomology.
- Gorokhovsky, A., Sullivan, D., & Xie, Z. (2017). Generalized Euler classes, differential forms and commutative DGAs.
- Xie, Z., Yu, G., & Zeidler, R. (2017). On the range of the relative higher index and the higher rho-invariant for positive scalar curvature.
- K-theory of Operator Algebras and Invariants of Elliptic Operators awarded by National Science Foundation 2018 - 2021
- K-theory of operator algebras and invariants of elliptic operators awarded by National Science Foundation 2015 - 2019
recent teaching activities
chaired theses and dissertations
Texas A&M University; Mathematics; 3368 TAMU
College Station, TX 77843-3368