Noncommutative geometry, K-theory of operator algebras, index theory, and their applications to geometry and topology
education and training
- Weinberger, S., Xie, Z., & Yu, G. (2020). Additivity of Higher Rho Invariants and Nonrigidity of Topological Manifolds. Communications on Pure and Applied Mathematics. 74(1), 3-113.
- Xie, Z., & Yu, G. (2019). Delocalized Eta Invariants, Algebraicity, and K-Theory of Group C*-Algebras. INTERNATIONAL MATHEMATICS RESEARCH NOTICES.
- Gorokhovsky, A., & Xie, Z. (2019). Fibrations and higher products in cohomology. Journal of Topology and Analysis. 11(01), 135-147.
- Gorokhovsky, A., Sullivan, D., & Xie, Z. (2019). Generalized Euler classes, differential forms and commutative DGAs. Journal of Topology and Analysis. 11(01), 109-118.
- Higson, N., Schick, T., & Xie, Z. (2018). C∗–algebraic higher signatures and an invariance theorem in codimension two. Geometry & Topology. 22(6), 3671-3699.
- Xie, Z., & Yu, G. (2019). Higher invariants in noncommutative geometry. Advances in Noncommutative Geometry. (pp. 691-751). Springer International Publishing.
- Xie, Z., & Yu, G. (2015). Noncommutative Geometry of Discrete Groups. Cheng, S. Y., Ji, L., Poon, Y. S., Xiao, J., Yang, L., & Yau, S. T. (Eds.), Introduction to Modern Mathematics. International Press.
- K-theory of Operator Algebras and Invariants of Elliptic Operators awarded by National Science Foundation 2018 - 2021
- K-theory of operator algebras and invariants of elliptic operators awarded by National Science Foundation 2015 - 2019
recent teaching activities
chaired theses and dissertations
Texas A&M University; Mathematics; 3368 TAMU
College Station, TX 77843-3368