education and training
- Ph.D. in Special Education, Texas A&M University - (College Station, Texas, United States) 2012
- M.Ed. in Special Education, Texas State University - (San Marcos, Texas, United States) 2006
- B.S. in Applied Learning and Development, The University of Texas at Austin - (Austin, Texas, United States) 2002
- Fogarty, M., Coyne, M. D., Simmons, L. E., Simmons, D. C., Henri, M., Kwok, O., ... Wang, H. (2020). Effects of Technology-Mediated Vocabulary Intervention for Third-Grade Students with Reading Difficulties. Journal of Research on Educational Effectiveness. 13(2), 1-27.
- Clemens, N. H., Oslund, E., Kwok, O., Fogarty, M., Simmons, D., & Davis, J. L. (2018). Skill Moderators of the Effects of a Reading Comprehension Intervention. Exceptional Children. 85(2), 197-211.
- Fogarty, M. S., Davis, J. L., Anderson, L. L., & Myint, A. (2017). Using Relevance Prompts: An Exploratory Study to Promote Eighth Graders’ Comprehension and Retelling of Narrative Text. Literacy Research and Instruction. 56(1), 1-14.
- Fogarty, M., Clemens, N., Simmons, D., Anderson, L., Davis, J., Smith, A., ... Oslund, E. (2016). Impact of a Technology-Mediated Reading Intervention on Adolescents' Reading Comprehension. Journal of Research on Educational Effectiveness. 10(2), 00-00.
- Swanson, E., Wanzek, J., McCulley, L., Stillman-Spisak, S., Vaughn, S., Simmons, D., Fogarty, M., & Hairrell, A. (2016). Literacy and Text Reading in Middle and High School Social Studies and English Language Arts Classrooms. Reading and Writing Quarterly: overcoming learning difficulties. 32(3), 199-222.
recent teaching activities
Texas A&M University; Educational Psychology; 4225 TAMU
College Station, TX 77843-4225