education and training
- Ph.D. in Anthropology, Texas A&M University - (College Station, Texas, United States) 2013
- M.A. in Cultural Anthropology, Texas A&M University - (College Station, Texas, United States) 2011
- B.A. in Humanities, Washington State University - (Pullman, Washington, United States) 2008
- Emmelhainz, C., Collins, C. A., Laporte, C., & Krzton, A. (2010). Collaborative Ethics: Development and Implementation. Anthropology News. 51(1), 24-24.
- Serrato, M., Laporte, C., & Dhanju, R. (2009). When Did “Do No Harm” Become “Do Nothing”? Graduate Student Perspectives on the HTS Controversy. Anthropology News. 50(8), 24-24.
in the news
recent teaching activities
Texas A&M University; Anthropology; 4352 TAMU
College Station, TX 77843-4352