education and training
- M. Arch. in Behavioral and Social Factors in Architecture, University of California, Berkeley - (Berkeley, California, United States) 1969
- B.Arch. in , Texas Tech University - (Lubbock, Texas, United States) 1962
- Neeraj, A., Rybkowski, Z. K., Fernndez-Sols, J. L., Hill, R. C., Tsao, C., Seed, B., & Heinemeier, D. (2016). Framework linking lean simulations to their applications on construction projects. IGLC 2016 - 24th Annual Conference of the International Group for Lean Construction. 3-12.
- Porter, J., Morgan, J., Lester, R., Steele, A., Vanegas, J., & Hill, R. (2015). A course in innovative product design: A collaboration between architecture, business, and engineering. 2015 IEEE Frontiers in Education Conference (FIE), 2015 IEEE Frontiers in Education Conference (FIE). 2014, 1-5.
- Koh, E., Kerne, A., & Hill, R. (2007). Creativity support. Proceedings of the 30th annual international ACM SIGIR conference on Research and development in information retrieval - SIGIR '07, the 30th annual international ACM SIGIR conference. 895-896.
- Kerne, A., Hill, R., Albea, J., Koh, E., Dworaczyk, B., Mistrot, J. M., ... Webb, A. (2006). combinFormation. Proceedings of the 6th ACM/IEEE-CS joint conference on Digital libraries - JCDL '06, the 6th ACM/IEEE-CS joint conference. 2006, 11-20.
awards and honors
recent teaching activities
chaired theses and dissertations
- Xiao, Chao (2015-08). Comparative Analysis of Entropy Algorithms to Determine the Most Effective Technique for Measuring Complexity in Building Construction. (Doctoral Dissertation)
- Chu Yew Yee, Sharon Lynn (2015-05). Performative Authoring: Nurturing Children's Creativity and Creative Self-Efficacy through Digitally-Augmented Enactment-Based Storytelling. (Doctoral Dissertation)
- Kim, Ji Myong (2013-08). Multiple Linear Regression Models: Predicting the Texas Windstrom Insurance Association Claim Payout and Ratio Versus the Appraised Value of Commercial Buildings from Hurricae Ike. (Doctoral Dissertation)
- Wang, Keda (2005-05). The aesthetic principles of soundscape in architectural design and built environment. (Master's Thesis)
Texas A&M University; Architecture; 3137 TAMU
College Station, TX 77843-3137