education and training
- Ph.D. in Urban Design and Planning, University of Washington - (Seattle, Washington, United States) 2004
- Cert. in Health System and Design, Texas A&M University - (College Station, Texas, United States) 1999
- B.A. in Landscape Architecture, Kyungpook National University - (Daegu, South Korea) 1996
- Lee, S., Lee, C., & Ory, M. G. (2019). Association between Recent Falls and Changes in Outdoor Environments near Community-Dwelling Older Adults' Homes over Time: Findings from the NHATS Study. Int J Environ Res Public Health. 16(18), 3230-3230.
- Kwon, M., Lee, C., Xiao, Y. u., & McIntosh, W. A. (2019). Community currency activities, community attachment, and quality of life: A case study of the Crooked River Alliance of TimeBanks. TIME & SOCIETY. 28(3), 1181-1220.
- Yoon, J., & Lee, C. (2019). Demands for Walkable Neighborhoods among Middle-aged and Older Adults: Do They Differ by Community Settings and Age Groups?. Housing Policy Debate. 29(6), 1-32.
- Yoon, J., & Lee, C. (2019). Neighborhood outdoor play of White and Non-White Hispanic children: Cultural differences and environmental disparities. LANDSCAPE AND URBAN PLANNING. 187, 11-22.
- Lee, S., Lee, C., & Rodiek, S. (2019). Outdoor exposure and perceived outdoor environments correlated to fear of outdoor falling among assisted living residents. AGING & MENTAL HEALTH. 1-9.
- Lee, C. (2016). Promoting walking via ease of wayfinding. Community Wayfinding: Pathways to Understanding. (pp. 171-193). Springer International Publishing.
- Lee, C., & Zhu, X. (2013). School transportation, health, and equity: The role of built environments. Urban Planning in the 21<sup>st</sup> Century. (pp. 141-175).
- Lee, C., & Zhu, X. (2011). School transportation, health, and equity: The role of built environments. Urban Planning in the 21st Century. (pp. 141-176).
- Lee, C., & Zhu, X. (2009). Obesity prevention, environment and school transportation. Obesity and Adolescence: A Public Health Concern. (pp. 179-195).
- Moudon, A. V., & Lee, C. (2009). Urbanism by numbers: A quantitative approach to urban form. Making the Metropolitan Landscape: Standing Firm on Middle Ground. (pp. 57-78). Routledge.
- Lee, S., & Lee, C. (2018). Neighborhood Environments and Recent Falls among Community-dwelling Older Adults: 1-Year Prospective Cohort Study. J Am Geriatr Soc. 66, S10-S10.
- Towne, S. D., Won, J., Lee, S., Ory, M. G., Forjuoh, S., Wang, S., & Lee, C. (2015). USING WALK SCORE T AND NEIGHBORHOOD PERCEPTIONS TO ASSESS WALKING AMONG OLDER ADULTS. The Gerontologist. 55, 773-774.
- Lee, C. (2007). Environment and active living: The roles of health risk and economic factors. American Journal of Health Promotion. 21(4), 293-304.
chaired theses and dissertations
- Lee, Sungmin (2018-08). The Impact of the Neighborhood Environment on Falls Among Older Adults. (Doctoral Dissertation)
- Yoon, Jeong Jae (2017-08). Neighborhood Walkability and Safety Considerations in Neighborhood Choices. (Doctoral Dissertation)
- Hurst, Kenneth Rolf (2016-12). The Attractiveness of Universal Design in Public Play Environments for People of All Abilities. (Doctoral Dissertation)
- Kwon, Mizzo (2016-08). Sociospatial Relations: The Role of Neighborhood Walkability on Community Currency Activities. (Doctoral Dissertation)
- Won, Jae Woong (2016-08). From Crisis to Recovery: A Study of Walkability Impacts on Foreclosure in Los Angeles, California. (Doctoral Dissertation)
Texas A&M University; Landscape Architecture & Urban Planning; 3137 TAMU
College Station, TX 77843-3137