education and training
- Ph.D. in Animal Science, Texas A&M University - (College Station, Texas, United States) 2016
- B.S. in Veterinary Science, Texas A&M University - (College Station, Texas, United States)
- D.V.M. in , Texas A&M University - (College Station, Texas, United States)
- Tolleson, D. R., Bryan, L., Whitfield, C., & Hairgrove, T. (2019). 11 The effect of tissue depth and day of healing on effectiveness of near infrared spectroscopy to predict quantitative differences in histological imagery of superficial burn scars in cattle. JOURNAL OF ANIMAL SCIENCE. 97(Supplement_3), 14-15.
- Bublitz, C. M., Mzyk, D. A., Mays, T., Fajt, V. R., Hairgrove, T., & Baynes, R. E. (2019). Comparative plasma and urine concentrations of flunixin and meloxicam in goats. SMALL RUMINANT RESEARCH. 174, 40-46.
- Hairgrove, T. B., Mask, J. W., Mays, T. P., Fajt, V. R., Bentke, A. L., Warner, J. L., & Baynes, R. E. (2019). Detection of flunixin in the urine of untreated pigs housed with pigs treated with flunixin meglumine at labeled doses1. Translational Animal Science. 3(4), 1399-1404.
- Tolen, T. N., Xie, Y., Hairgrove, T. B., Gill, J. J., & Taylor, T. M. (2018). Evaluation of Commercial Prototype Bacteriophage Intervention Designed for Reducing O157 and Non-O157 Shiga-Toxigenic Escherichia coli (STEC) on Beef Cattle Hide. Foods. 7(7), 114-114.
- Ginter Summarell, C. C., Hairgrove, T. B., Schroeder, M. E., Conley, R., & Bounpheng, M. A. (2018). Improvements in Tritrichomonas foetus molecular testing. JOURNAL OF VETERINARY DIAGNOSTIC INVESTIGATION. 30(4), 603-608.
Texas A&M Agrilife Extension Service; Office Of The Director; 2471 TAMUS
College Station, TX 77843-2471