education and training
- Ph.D. in Animal Science, Texas A&M University - (College Station, Texas, United States) 2016
- B.S. in Veterinary Science, Texas A&M University - (College Station, Texas, United States)
- D.V.M. in , Texas A&M University - (College Station, Texas, United States)
- Nixon, E., Mays, T. P., Routh, P. A., Yeatts, J. L., Fajt, V. R., Hairgrove, T., & Baynes, R. (2020). Plasma, Urine and Tissue Concentrations of Flunixin and Meloxicam in Pigs. BMC Veterinary Research.
- Bublitz, C. M., Mzyk, D. A., Mays, T., Fajt, V. R., Hairgrove, T., & Baynes, R. E. (2019). Comparative plasma and urine concentrations of flunixin and meloxicam in goats. Small Ruminant Research. 174, 40-46.
- Tolleson, D. R., Bryan, L., Whitfield, C., & Hairgrove, T. (2019). 11 The effect of tissue depth and day of healing on effectiveness of near infrared spectroscopy to predict quantitative differences in histological imagery of superficial burn scars in cattle. JOURNAL OF ANIMAL SCIENCE. 97(Supplement_3), 14-15.
- Hairgrove, T. B., Mask, J. W., Mays, T. P., Fajt, V. R., Bentke, A. L., Warner, J. L., & Baynes, R. E. (2019). Detection of flunixin in the urine of untreated pigs housed with pigs treated with flunixin meglumine at labeled doses. Translational Animal Science. 3(4), 1399-1404.
- Tolen, T. N., Xie, Y., Hairgrove, T. B., Gill, J. J., & Taylor, T. M. (2018). Evaluation of Commercial Prototype Bacteriophage Intervention Designed for Reducing O157 and Non-O157 Shiga-Toxigenic Escherichia coli (STEC) on Beef Cattle Hide. Foods. 7(7), 114-114.
in the news
- Consider Mineral Deficiencies In Cattle Deaths Drovers December 7, 2020
- Mineral imbalances need to be considered in cattle deaths AgriLife Today December 4, 2020
- Why We Need to Improve the Sustainability of Rural Veterinarians Front Porch News November 27, 2020
Texas A&M Agrilife Extension Service; Office Of The Director; 2471 TAMUS
College Station, TX 77843-2471