education and training
- Ph.D. in Speech Communication, University of Georgia - (Athens, Georgia, United States) 2005
- M.A. in Women Studies, University of Cincinnati - (Cincinnati, Ohio, United States) 2001
- B.A. in Women Studies, University of Oklahoma - (Norman, Oklahoma, United States) 1999
- Dubriwny, T. N., & Poirot, K (2017). Gender and Public Memory. Southern Communication Journal. 82(4), 199-202.
- Dubriwny, T. N (2014). Seizing the Means of Reproduction: Entanglements of Feminism, Health and Technoscience. JOURNAL OF THE HISTORY OF SEXUALITY. 23(3), 495-497.
- Dubriwny, T. N (2013). Feminist for president: Hillary Clinton, feminism, and the 2008 Democratic primaries. Women and Language. 36(2), 35-56.
- Lynch, J., & Dubriwny, T (2006). Drugs and double binds: racial identification and pharmacogenomics in a system of binary race logic.. Health Commun. 19(1), 61-73.
- Dubriwny, T. N (2005). Consciousness-Raising as Collective Rhetoric: The Articulation of Experience in the Redstockings' Abortion Speak-Out of 1969. Quarterly Journal of Speech. 91(4), 395-422.
- Dubriwny, T. (2018). How to Be Fierce as F*&!: Full Frontals Angry Feminist Satire. Anderson, K. V. (Eds.), 143-164. Peter Lang.
- Murawski, C. M., & Dubriwny, T. N. (2018). The Badass and the President: Scandals Prime-Time Presidency. Anderson, K. V. (Eds.), 245-264. Peter Lang.
- Dubriwny, T. N. (2016). Mommy blogs and the disruptive possibilities of transgressive drinking. Hundley, H. L., & Hayden, S. E. (Eds.), Mediated Moms: Contemporary Challenges to the Motherhood Myth. 203-220. Peter Lang.
in the news
recent teaching activities
chaired theses and dissertations
- Rigda, Ryan S (2018-08). Rhetoric, Sport, and Queer/Theory: Gender and Athleticism in Queer Sports. (Doctoral Dissertation)
- Cox, Travis Lloyd (2017-08). (Re)conceptualizing Neoliberal Health Discourses as Constitutive Relationships. (Doctoral Dissertation)
- Hernandez, Leandra H (2014-08). "It Wouldn't Change a Thing": The Role of Identity Politics and Gender Politics in Mexican-American Women's Decision-Making Experiences about Prenatal Testing. (Doctoral Dissertation)
- Spradley, Elizabeth (2013-12). Avoiding Booby Traps and Whipping Up Pumpkin-spinach Pur?es: A Critical Narrative Analysis of Pediatric Nutrition Birth through the First 12-Months. (Doctoral Dissertation)
Texas A&M University; Communication; 4234 TAMU
College Station, TX 77843-4234