Mendoza Diaz, Noemi individual record
education and training
- Purdue University - (West Lafayette, Indiana, United States), Postdoctoral Training 2009
- Ph.D. in Educational Administration and Human Resource Development, Texas A&M University - (College Station, Texas, United States) 2006
- M.S. in Telecommunications Engineering, Instituto Politecnico Nacional - (Mexico City, Mexico) 1997
- B.S. in Electronics and Communications Engineering, Instituto Politecnico Nacional - (Mexico City, Mexico) 1994
- Mendoza Diaz, N. V., Barhate, B., Johnston, A., & Jabarkhail, S. (2020). Career trajectories in a technology management-HRD programme. Human Resource Development International. 1-12.
- Cox, M. F., Mendoza Diaz, N. V., Adams, S. G., & Hong, T. (2013). Elementary Educators' Perceptions of Design, Engineering, and Technology: An Analysis by Ethnicity. Journal of STEM Education : Innovations and Research. 14(3), 13-21.
- Mendoza Diaz, N. V., & Cox, M. F. (2012). An overview of the literature: Research in p-12 engineering education. Advances in Engineering Education. 3(2),
- Strobel, J., & Mendoza Diaz, N. V. (2012). Exploration of NSF-ATE projects approaches in the integration of technology and engineering education at the K-12 levels. Advances in Engineering Education. 3(2),
- Murphy, K. L., Mahoney, S. E., Chen, C., Mendoza‐Diaz, N. V., & Yang, X. (2005). A Constructivist Model of Mentoring, Coaching, and Facilitating Online Discussions. Distance Education. 26(3), 341-366.
- Diaz, N., Meier, R., Trytten, D. A., & Yoon, S. Y. (2020). Computational Thinking Growth During a First-Year Engineering Course. 00, 1-7.
- Mendoza Diaz, N. V., Yoon, S. Y., Richard, J. C., & Wickliff, T. D. (2018). Exploring enculturation in the first-year engineering program (Year II). 2012 ASEE ANNUAL CONFERENCE. 2018-June,
- Mendoza Diaz, N. V., Yoon, S. Y., Richard, J. C., & Wickliff, T. D. (2017). Exploring enculturation in the first-year engineering program NSF-award 1640521. 2012 ASEE ANNUAL CONFERENCE. 2017-June,
- Wickliff, T. D., Mendoza Diaz, N. V., Richard, J. C., & Yoon, S. Y. (2017). First-year engineering students' perceptions of their abilities to succeed. 2012 ASEE ANNUAL CONFERENCE. 2017-June,
- Richard, J. C., Mendoza Diaz, N. V., Wickliff, T. D., & Yoon, S. Y. (2016). Enculturation of diverse students to the engineering practices through first-year engineering college experiences. 2016-June,
recent teaching activities
Texas A&M University; Education Program/Easa; 3127 TAMU
College Station, TX 77843-3127