Mendoza Diaz, Noemi individual record
education and training
- Purdue University - (West Lafayette, Indiana, United States), Postdoctoral Training 2009
- Ph.D. in Educational Administration and Human Resource Development, Texas A&M University - (College Station, Texas, United States) 2006
- M.S. in Telecommunications Engineering, Instituto Politecnico Nacional - (Mexico City, Mexico) 1997
- B.S. in Electronics and Communications Engineering, Instituto Politecnico Nacional - (Mexico City, Mexico) 1994
- Diaz, N., Sunny, C. E., Sotomayor, T., & Richard, J. (2021). Time to Graduate for Latinos/Hispanics in Comparison to Other Diverse Student Groups: A Multi-Institutional/Multilevel MIDFIELD Study. INTERNATIONAL JOURNAL OF ENGINEERING EDUCATION. (4), 1013-1023.
- Mendoza Diaz, N. V., Barhate, B., Johnston, A., & Jabarkhail, S. (2020). Career trajectories in a technology management-HRD programme. Human Resource Development International. 1-12.
- Cox, M. F., Mendoza Diaz, N. V., Adams, S. G., & Hong, T (2013). Elementary Educators' Perceptions of Design, Engineering, and Technology: An Analysis by Ethnicity. Journal of STEM Education : Innovations and Research. 14(3), 13-21.
- Mendoza Diaz, N. V., & Cox, M. F (2012). An overview of the literature: Research in p-12 engineering education. Advances in Engineering Education. 3(2),
- Strobel, J., & Mendoza Diaz, N. V (2012). Exploration of NSF-ATE projects approaches in the integration of technology and engineering education at the K-12 levels. Advances in Engineering Education. 3(2),
- Diaz, N., Meier, R., Trytten, D. A., & Yoon, S. Y. (2020). Computational Thinking Growth During a First-Year Engineering Course. 2020 IEEE FRONTIERS IN EDUCATION CONFERENCE (FIE 2020), 2020 IEEE Frontiers in Education Conference (FIE). 00, 1-7.
- Mendoza Diaz, N. V., Yoon, S. Y., Richard, J. C., & Wickliff, T. D (2018). Exploring enculturation in the first-year engineering program (Year II). ASEE Annual Conference and Exposition, Conference Proceedings. 2018-June,
- Richard, J., Yoon, S. Y., Mendoza Diaz, N., & Wickliff, T. (2017). Enculturation of Diverse Students to the Engineering Practices through First-Year Engineering Experiences. 2017 ASEE Annual Conference & Exposition Proceedings, 2017 ASEE Annual Conference & Exposition Proceedings. 2016-June,
- Mendoza Diaz, N. V., Yoon, S. Y., Richard, J. C., & Wickliff, T. D. (2017). Exploring enculturation in the first-year engineering program NSF-award 1640521. ASEE Annual Conference and Exposition, Conference Proceedings. 2017-June,
- Wickliff, T., Mendoza Diaz, N., Richard, J., & Yoon, S. Y. (2017). First-Year Engineering Students' Perceptions of their Abilities to Succeed. 2017 ASEE Annual Conference & Exposition Proceedings, 2017 ASEE Annual Conference & Exposition Proceedings. 2017-June,
recent teaching activities
Texas A&M University; Education Program/Easa; 3127 TAMU
College Station, TX 77843-3127