Redwine, Tobin individual record
education and training
- Ph.D. in Agricultural Leadership, Education, and Communications, Texas A&M University - (College Station, Texas, United States) 2014
- M.S. in Agricultural Communications, Texas A&M University - (College Station, Texas, United States) 2009
- B.S. in Agricultural Leadership and Development, Texas A&M University - (College Station, Texas, United States) 2008
- McKim, A. J., Greenhaw, L., Redwine, T., Mccubbins, O., & Jagger, C. (2019). Emerging Opportunities for Interdisciplinary Application of Experiential Learning among Colleges and Teachers of Agriculture. NACTA Journal. 61(4), 310-316.
- Redwine, T., Leggette, H. R., & Prather, B. (2017). A Case Study of Using Metacognitive Reflections to Enhance Writing Skills and Strategies in an Agricultural Media Writing Course. Journal of Applied Communications. 101(1),
- Leggette, H. R., & Redwine, T. (2016). Using Q Methodology in Agricultural Communications Research: A Philosophical Study. Journal of Applied Communications. 100(3),
- Redwine, T. D., Rutherford, T. A., Salazar, V. K., & Wingenbach, G. J. (2014). Describing social media footprints of high-impact experiences using Instagram. NACTA Journal. 58(1-Supplement), 13-13.
recent teaching activities
Texas A&M University; Agriculture Education; 2116 TAMU
College Station, TX 77843-2116