education and training
- Ahdieh, R. B. (2016). Notes from the border: Writing across the administrative law/financial regulation divide. Journal of Legal Education. 66(1), 64-77.
- Ahdieh, R. B. (2015). Coordination and conflict: The persistent relevance of networks in International financial regulation. Law Contemp Probl. 78(4), 75-101.
- Ahdieh, R. B. (2015). Enter the Fox—Lumping and Splitting in the Study of Transnational Networks: A Response to Stavros Gadinis. AJIL Unbound. 109, 29-33.
- Ahdieh, R. B. (2013). Reanalyzing cost-benefit analysis: Toward a framework of function(s) and form(s). New York University Law Review. 88(6), 1983-2073.
- Ahdieh, R. B. (2012). Varieties of corporate law-making: Competition, preemption, and federalism. 373-396.
Texas A&M University; Provost and Exec Vice President; 8500 TAMU
Fort Worth, TX 76102-6509