Price, Angie individual record
- Associate Professor, Engineering Technology and Industrial Distribution, College of Engineering
- Faculty Affiliate, Institute for Engineering Education and Innovation
education and training
- Ph.D. in Interdisciplinary Engineering, Texas A&M University - (College Station, Texas, United States) 1999
- M.S. in Industrial Engineering, Texas A&M University - (College Station, Texas, United States) 1990
- B.S. in Engineering Technology, Texas A&M University - (College Station, Texas, United States) 1987
- Wang, J., Zhu, H., Vadiraja Sudhakar, K., & Price, A. H. (2014). Influence of equal-channel angular extrusion on impact toughness of aluminum and brass at room and low temperatures. International Journal of Mechanical and Materials Engineering. 9(1),
- Park, S., Choi, S., Stubbs, N., Bolton, R., Price, A. H., & Sikorsky, C. (2006). A modal parameter based technique to inspect welded reinforcement splices. Engineering Structures. 28(3), 453-465.
- Price, A. H., & Bolton, R. W. (2004). Integration of inspection methodologies in a manufacturing curriculum. Materials Evaluation. 62(8), 835-836.
- Mayer, J. E., Price, A. H., Purushothaman, G. K., Dhayalan, A. K., & Pepi, M. S. (2002). Specific grinding energy causing thermal damage in helicopter gear steel. JOURNAL OF MANUFACTURING PROCESSES. 4(2), 142-147.
- Price, A. H. (2001). Significant system parameters influencing HAZ properties in 9% Ni steel. SCIENCE AND TECHNOLOGY OF WELDING AND JOINING. 6(4), 255-260.
- Medina, I., Price, A. H., & Kuttolamadom, M. (2017). Comparing the effectiveness of semester-long vs. accelerated-summer course offerings. 2012 ASEE ANNUAL CONFERENCE. 2017-June,
- Alvarado, J., Price, A., & Johnson, M. (2008). Design, build and test: An approach for a capstone design course in engineering technology.
- Jyhwen, W., Liu, S., & Price, A. (2006). The dancing marionette - An interdisciplinary capstone design experience for engineering technology and computer science students.
- Autenrieth, R., Butler-Purry, K., Price, A. H., & Rinehart, J. (2004). A \"Grass roots\" mentoring model to create change. Annual ASEE Conference Proceedings, Seattle, Washington June 14-17, 2015. 6257-6263.
- Price, A. H., Butler-Purry, K., Autenrieth, R., Rinehart, J., & Gomez, N. (2004). Enrichment experiences in engineering (E3) for teachers summer research program. Annual ASEE Conference Proceedings, Seattle, Washington June 14-17, 2015. 5217-5224.
awards and honors
Texas A&M University; Engineering Technology; 3367 TAMU
College Station, TX 77843-3367