Tayce, Jordan individual record
Instructional Associate Professor
- Instructional Associate Professor, Veterinary Integrative Biosciences, College of Veterinary Medicine and Biomedical Sciences
Dr. Tayce is particularly interested in distance education, the use of technology in education, internationalization and the improvement of non-clinical skills in veterinary education.
education and training
- M.A. in Higher & Professional Education, University College London - (London, United Kingdom) 2011
- D.V.M. in Veterinary Medicine, Texas A&M University - (College Station, Texas, United States) 2008
- B.S. in Animal Science, Texas A&M University - (College Station, Texas, United States) 2004
- Washburn, S. E., Cook, A. K., & Tayce, J. D. (2021). Replacing a Veterinary Physiology Endocrinology Lecture with a Blended Learning Approach Using an Everyday Analogy.. J Vet Med Educ. 49(1), e20200061-70.
- Tayce, J. D., Coe, J. B., & Creevy, K. E. (2021). Pilot Study of Small Animal Rotating Intern Telephone Communication Training Using Simulated Referring Veterinarians.. J Vet Med Educ. 48(2), 139-144.
- Tayce, J. D., Saunders, A. B., Keefe, L., & Korich, J. (2021). The Creation of a Collaborative, Case-Based Learning Experience in a Large-Enrollment Classroom.. 48(1), 14-20.
- Tayce, J. D., Macik, M., & Johnson, M. (2021). The Creation of a Massive, Multi-team Organized (MMO) Course.. e20202016-e20202016.
- Tayce, J. D., & Saunders, A. B. (2021). The Use of a Modified Script Concordance Test in Clinical Rounds to Foster and Assess Clinical Reasoning Skills. Journal of Veterinary Medical Education. e20210090.
recent teaching activities
Texas A&M University; Veterinary Integrative Biosciences; 4458 TAMU
College Station, TX 77843-4458