Wendi Arant Kaspar is Professor of Library Practice at Texas A&M University. Her research interests include Human Resources and Management in Libraries, Innovation in Library Services, Outreach and Liaison. She has written numerous articles and book chapters and co-authored 2 monographs: Guide to Ethics in Acquisitions and Leading Libraries: Creating a Service Culture. She has also been co-editor of Library Administration and Management and co-editor-in-chief of Journal of Academic Librarianship and is currently editor of College & Research Libraries.
- M.L.S. in , University of Washington - (Seattle, Washington, United States) 1994
- M.S. in HUman Resource Management, Texas A&M University - (College Station, Texas, United States)
- B.A. in Humanities; Romance Languages, University of Oregon - (Eugene, Oregon, United States) 1993
- Hartnett, E., Arant-Kaspar, W., & vanDuinkerken, W. (2019). Scope of Work, Roles, and Responsibilities for Academic Librarians: Tenure-Track vs. Non-Tenure-Track Professionals. LIBRARY TRENDS. 68(2), 269-294.
- Maciel, M. L., Kaspar, W. A., & vanDuinkerken, W. (2018). (Desperately) Seeking Service Leadership in Academic Libraries: An Analysis of Dean and Director Position Advertisements. Journal of Library Administration. 58(1), 18-53.
- Ford, E., Kaspar, W. A., & Seiden, P. (2017). Diversity of ACRL publications, editorial board demographics : A report from ACRL's Publications Coordinating Committee. College and Research Libraries News. 78(10), 548-551.
- Kaspar, W. A. (2017). The Signaling Value of Peer Review. College & Research Libraries. 78(5), 564-566.
- Kaspar, W. A. (2016). An Introduction. College & Research Libraries. 77(4), 406-409.
- Duinkerken, W. V., Kaspar, W. A., & Sullenger, P. (2018). Library Storage Facilities From Planning to Construction to Operation. Chandos Publishing.
- vanDuinkerken, W., & Arant, W. K. (2015). Leading Libraries: How to Create a Service Culture. American Library Association.
- VanDuinkerken, W., Kaspar, W. A., & Harrell, J. (2014). Guide to Ethics in Acquisitions Wyoma VanDuinkerken, Wendi Arant Kaspar, and Jeanne Harrell, Acquisitions Section of the Association for Library Collections and Technical Services, American Library Association.