education and training
- Ph.D. in Petroleum Engineering, University of Tulsa - (Tulsa, Oklahoma, United States) 1991
- M.S. in Petroleum Engineering, Universidade Federal de Ouro Preto - (Ouro Preto, Brazil) 1987
- B.S. in Mechanical Engineering, Pontifical Catholic University of Rio de Janeiro - (Rio de Janeiro, Brazil) 1979
- Weijermars, R., van Harmelen, A., Zuo, L., Alves, I. N., & Yu, W. (2018). Flow Interference Between Hydraulic Fractures. SPE RESERVOIR EVALUATION & ENGINEERING. 21(04), 942-960.
- Weijermars, R., & Nascentes Alves, I. (2018). High-resolution visualization of flow velocities near frac-tips and flow interference of multi-fracked Eagle Ford wells, Brazos County, Texas. Journal of Petroleum Science and Engineering. 165, 946-961.
recent teaching activities
Texas A&M University; Petroleum Engineering; 3116 TAMU
College Station, TX 77843-3116