education and training
- Cert. in High-Impact Principles and Practices for STEM Education, University of Michigan-Ann Arbor - (Ann Arbor, Michigan, United States) 2015
- Ph.D. in Biomedical Engineering, Virginia Tech - Wake Forest University - (Blacksburg, Virginia, United States) 2014
- M.S.E. in Biomedical Engineering (Biotechnology), University of Michigan-Ann Arbor - (Ann Arbor, Michigan, United States) 2008
- B.E. in Instrumentation and Control Systems Engineering, Anna University, Chennai - (Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India) 2006
- Rivera-Báez, L., Lohse, I., Lin, E., Raghavan, S., Owen, S., Harouaka, R., ... Nagrath, S. (2020). Expansion of Circulating Tumor Cells from Patients with Locally Advanced Pancreatic Cancer Enable Patient Derived Xenografts and Functional Studies for Personalized Medicine. Cancers (Basel). 12(4), 1011-1011.
- Raghavan, S., Mehta, P., Xie, Y., Lei, Y. L., & Mehta, G. (2019). Ovarian cancer stem cells and macrophages reciprocally interact through the WNT pathway to promote pro-tumoral and malignant phenotypes in 3D engineered microenvironments. JOURNAL FOR IMMUNOTHERAPY OF CANCER. 7(1), 190.
- Rashidi, M., Mehta, P., Bregenzer, M., Raghavan, S., Fleck, E. M., Horst, E. N., ... Mehta, G. (2019). Engineered 3D Model of Cancer Stem Cell Enrichment and Chemoresistance. Neoplasia (United States). 21(8), 822-836.
- Bregenzer, M. E., Davis, C., Horst, E. N., Mehta, P., Novak, C. M., Raghavan, S., Snyder, C. S., & Mehta, G. (2019). Physiologic Patient Derived 3D Spheroids for Anti-neoplastic Drug Screening to Target Cancer Stem Cells.. Journal of visualized experiments : JoVE. (149),
- Zakhem, E., Raghavan, S., Suhar, R. A., & Bitar, K. N. (2019). Bioengineering and regeneration of gastrointestinal tissue: where are we now and what comes next?. EXPERT OPINION ON BIOLOGICAL THERAPY. 19(6), 527-537.
- Mehta, P., Novak, C., Raghavan, S., Ward, M., & Mehta, G. (2018). Self-Renewal and CSCs In Vitro Enrichment: Growth as Floating Spheres. Methods in molecular biology (Clifton, N.J.). Papaccio, G., & Desiderio, V. (Eds.), Cancer Stem Cells. (pp. 61-75). Springer New York.