Dr. Wei Li is Associate Professor of Urban Planning and Coordinator of the Master of Urban Planning Program at Texas A&M University. He is committed to the promotion of sustainability and health through smart investments on urban infrastructure. He has published numerous high-impact journal articles that assess economic and health impacts of various environmental attributes, such as green space, urban forestry, public transit, walkability, and bikeability. His research contributes insights for better investment decisions on sustainable transportation and green infrastructure.
- Newman, G., Lee, R. J., Gu, D., Park, Y., Saginor, J., Van Zandt, S., & Li, W. (2019). Evaluating drivers of housing vacancy: a longitudinal analysis of large U.S. cities from 1960 to 2010.. J Hous Built Environ. 34(3), 807-827.
- Won, J., Lee, C., & Li, W. (2018). Are Walkable Neighborhoods More Resilient to the Foreclosure Spillover Effects?. Journal of Planning Education and Research. 38(4), 463-476.
- (2018). Intrapersonal day-to-day travel variability and duration of household travel surveys: Moving beyond the one-day convention. Journal of Transport and Land Use. 11(1), 1125-1145.
- Sindhu, J., Choi, K., Lavy, S., Rybkowski, Z. K., Bigelow, B. F., & Li, W (2018). Effects of Front-End Planning under Fast-Tracked Project Delivery Systems for Industrial Projects. International Journal of Construction Education and Research. 14(3), 163-178.
- Kim, J., Li, W., Newman, G., Kil, S., & Park, S. Y. (2018). The Influence of Urban Landscape Spatial Patterns on Single-Family Property Values.. Environ Plan B Urban Anal City Sci. 45(1), 26-43.
- Nolanville unveils new ENDEAVERide taxi, telemedicine service KXXV November 6, 2020
- Texas A&M professors and students develop autonomous van with telehealth technology KBTX November 6, 2020
- Nolanville: College students team with city for Endeavor tech initiative KWTX February 1, 2020
- Lee, Kyuhyun (2017-12). SYNERGISTIC EFFECTS OF TRANSIT AND NONMOTORIZED TRANSPORTATION INFRASTRUCTURE ON COMMUTING BEHAVIOR IN SEVEN CITIES IN THE UNITED STATES. (Master's Thesis)
- Park, Han (2017-08). Housing Choice Voucher Households and Neighborhood Quality: A Case Study of Harris County, Texas. (Doctoral Dissertation)
- Lasley, Philip (2017-05). The Influence of Transportation on Residential Choice: A Survey of Texas REALTORS(R) on Factors Affecting Housing Location Choice. (Doctoral Dissertation)
- Mendez, Joel (2014-08). The Effect of Light Rail Transit on Employment: A Case Study of Dallas, Texas. (Master's Thesis)