Nepal, Bimal individual record
- Faculty Affiliate, Institute for Engineering Education and Innovation
- Professor, Engineering Technology and Industrial Distribution, College of Engineering
education and training
- Ph.D. in Industrial Engineering, Wayne State University - (Detroit, Michigan, United States) 2005
- M.E. in Industrial Engineering, Asian Institute of Technology - (Pathum Thani, Thailand) 2000
- B.E. in Mechanical Engineering, Malaviya National Institute of Technology Jaipur - (Jaipur, Rajasthan, India) 1993
- Yadav, O. P., Nepal, B. P., Rahaman, M. M., & Lal, V. (2017). Lean Implementation and Organizational Transformation: A Literature Review. EMJ - Engineering Management Journal. 29(1), 2-16.
- Jennings, D. F., Narayanan, A., Nepal, B., & Clark, N. (2017). On value activities and competitive advantage: An empirical study. International Journal of Business Excellence. 11(3), 320-343.
- Panwar, A., Nepal, B., Jain, R., Rathore, A., & Lyons, A. (2017). Understanding the linkages between lean practices and performance improvements in Indian process industries. Industrial Management and Data Systems. 117(2), 346-364.
- Nepal, B., & Yadav, O. P. (2015). Bayesian belief network-based framework for sourcing risk analysis during supplier selection. International Journal of Production Research. 53(20), 6114-6135.
- Limon, S., Yadav, O. P., Nepal, B., & Monplaisir, L. (2015). Enabling comprehensive failure analysis of complex physical system using cognitive map-based approach. International Journal of Quality Engineering and Technology. 5(2), 114-144.
- Kim, K. Y., Monplaisir, L., & Nepal, B. P. (2010). Global Manufacturing: An Overview of Modern Collaborative Technologies and Product Architecture. Bidgoli, H. (Eds.), The Handbook of Technology Management: Supply Chain Management, Marketing and Advertising, and Global Management. (pp. 1043-1056). Wiley.
- Nepal, B. P., & Monplaisir, L. (2009). Lean and Global Product Development in Auto Industry. Terry T. Kidd, .. (Eds.), Handbook of Research on Technology Project Management, Planning, and Operations. (pp. 460-478). IGI Global.
- Paul, D., Nepal, B. P., & Johnson, M. (2018). Advanced manufacturing research experiences for high school teachers: Effects on perception and understanding of manufacturing. 2012 ASEE ANNUAL CONFERENCE. 2018-June,
- Nepal, B. P., Johnson, M., Jacobs, T. J., & Weichold, M. (2018). First generation engineering student mentoring program: A case study of a large engineering school in the U.S.. 2012 ASEE ANNUAL CONFERENCE. 2018-June,
- Johnson, M., Nepal, B. P., & Perez, N. (2017). Highlighting and examining the importance of authentic industry examples in a workforce development certificate program. 2012 ASEE ANNUAL CONFERENCE. 2017-June,
- Nepal, B., Johnson, M., Henri, M., Perez, N., Burillo, M., & Sanchez, R. (2016). Adaptive Learning Environment for High Value Manufacturing (HVM) Geared towards the Energy Industry. 2012 ASEE ANNUAL CONFERENCE. 2016-June,
- Johnson, M. D., Nepal, B., & Hasija, N. (2016). An examination of decisions maker's intrinsic characteristics and their effects on the valuation of supplier attributes procurement.
awards and honors
- Engineering Excellence in Teaching Award conferred by Texas A&M University - (College Station, Texas, United States) - Department of Engineering Technology and Industrial Distribution 2014
Texas A&M University; Engineering Technology; 3367 TAMU
College Station, TX 77843-3367