Ford, David individual record
- Faculty Affiliate, Institute for Engineering Education and Innovation
- Professor, Civil Engineering, College of Engineering
education and training
- Hessami, A. R., Faghihi, V., Kim, A., & Ford, D. N. (2020). Evaluating planning strategies for prioritizing projects in sustainability improvement programs. Construction Management and Economics. 38(8), 1-13.
- Ford, D. N., & Wolf, C. M. (2020). Smart Cities with Digital Twin Systems for Disaster Management. JOURNAL OF MANAGEMENT IN ENGINEERING. 36(4), 04020027-04020027.
- Ford, D. N., & White, R. J. (2020). Social impact bonds: The goose and the golden eggs at risk. SYSTEMS RESEARCH AND BEHAVIORAL SCIENCE. 37(2), 333-344.
- Ford, D. N. (2019). A system dynamics glossary. System Dynamics Review. 35(4), 369-379.
- Wang, T. K., Ford, D. N., Chong, H. Y., & Zhang, W. (2018). Causes of delays in the construction phase of Chinese building projects. Engineering Construction & Architectural Management. 25(11), 1534-1551.
- Ford, D. N., & Garvin, M. J. (2009). Barriers to real options adoption and use in architecture, engineering, and construction project management practice. Real Options in Engineering Design, Operations, and Management. (pp. 53-73).
- Cao, Q., Ford, D. N., & Leggio, K. B. (2006). The application of real options to the R&D outsourcing decision. Outsourcing Management Information Systems. (pp. 312-323). IGI Global.
- Ford, D. N., & Nosbisch, M. R. (2012). An industry/academia partnership for construction project control education. AACE International Transactions. 2, 746-757.
- Ford, D. N., & Garvin, M. J. (2011). Barriers to real options adoption and use in construction project management practice. 3, 1990-1999.
- Li, J., Taylor, T., & Ford, D. N. (2011). Impacts of project controls on rework induced tipping point dynamics in large, complex construction projects. 3, 1936-1945.
- Ford, D. N. (2010). INTEGRATING SIMULATION INTO THE RESEARCH AND TEACHING OF CONSTRUCTION ENGINEERING AND MANAGEMENT: REFLECTIONS ON EXPERIENCE. 2017 WINTER SIMULATION CONFERENCE (WSC). 3049-3055.
- Taylor, T., Ford, D. N., & Ford, A. (2010). Improving Model Understanding using Statistical Screening. 2017 WINTER SIMULATION CONFERENCE (WSC). 417-427.
awards and honors
- Fellow, Institute for Science Technology and Public Policy conferred by Texas A&M University - (College Station, Texas, United States) - This lasted until 2010. 2008
chaired theses and dissertations
- White, Robert Joseph (2014-05). Application of Social Impact Bonds in Built Infrastructure Sustainability Projects. (Doctoral Dissertation)
- Boonchanta, Napon (2012-08). A Tool for the Analysis of Real Options in Sustainability Improvement Projects. (Master's Thesis)
- Taylor, Timothy (2009-08). The Role of Science, Engineering, and Technology in the Public Policy Process for Infrastructure and Natural Systems. (Doctoral Dissertation)
- Ceylan, Bilge Kagan (2008-05). Engineering applications of soil information system (sis): precision irrigation and drainage systems design. (Doctoral Dissertation)
- Fang, Jayming Sha (2006-08). Making the business case for process safety using value-at-risk concepts. (Master's Thesis)
Texas A&M University; Civil Engineering; 3136 TAMU
College Station, TX 77843-3136