My research focuses on the study of healthcare services, and the improvement of cancer care for patients and their families.
education and training
- Ph.D. in Marketing, Arizona State University - (Tempe, Arizona, United States) 1968
- M.B.A. in Marketing, University of Denver - (Denver, Colorado, United States) 1965
- B.A. in Social Science, University of Denver - (Denver, Colorado, United States) 1964
- Berry, L. L., Danaher, T. S., Aksoy, L., & Keiningham, T. L. (2020). Service Safety in the Pandemic Age. Journal of Service Research. 23(4), 391-395.
- Berry, L. L. (2020). Designing connection into healthcare services. Journal of Service Management. 31(5), 861-868.
- Berry, L. L., & Awdish, R. (2020). Health Care Organizations Should Be as Generous as Their Workers.. ANNALS OF INTERNAL MEDICINE. 174(1), 103-104.
- Berry, L. L., Crane, J., Deming, K. A., & Barach, P. (2020). Using Evidence to Design Cancer Care Facilities. American Journal of Medical Quality. 35(5), 397-404.
- Berry, L. L., Parish, J. T., & Dikec, A. (2020). Creating value through quality service. Organizational Dynamics. 49(3), 100716-100716.
- Berry, L. L., Flynn, A., & Davis, S. (2019). People diagnosed with cancer often don’t embrace the term ‘survivor’. - An article submitted to The Conversation
- Berry, L. L., & Hamilton, D. K. (2018). How to build a better, safer, more welcoming hospital. - An article submitted to The Conversation
- Berry, L. L., Modi, H., & Danaher, T. (2018). How lessons from childhood cancer care could improve adult cancer care. - An article submitted to The Conversation
- Berry, L. (2018). How kindness can make a difference in cancer care. - An article submitted to The Conversation
in the news
- Mays Business School Professor Is Texas A&M's Most-Cited On Google Scholar Texas A&M Today July 16, 2020
awards and honors
recent teaching activities
chaired theses and dissertations
- Davis, Scott Williams (2015-08). The (In)Effectiveness of Self-Control Interventions. (Doctoral Dissertation)
- Meyer, Jeffrey Dean (2010-08). Essays On Hybrid Bundle Pricing. (Doctoral Dissertation)
- Dotzel, Thomas (2009-08). Essays on Service Innovation. (Doctoral Dissertation)
- Mirabito, Ann Marie (2008-08). Looking for a good doctor (or realtor or mechanic): construing quality with credence services. (Doctoral Dissertation)
- Srivastava, Mona (2008-08). Consumers' Cognitive, Affective, and Behavioral Responses to an Invasion of Privacy: Essays on Understanding Consumer's Privacy Concerns. (Doctoral Dissertation)
Texas A&M University; Marketing; 4112 TAMU
College Station, TX 77843-4112