My research focuses on the study of healthcare services, and the improvement of cancer care for patients and their families.
education and training
- Ph.D. in Marketing, Arizona State University - (Tempe, Arizona, United States) 1968
- M.B.A. in Marketing, University of Denver - (Denver, Colorado, United States) 1965
- B.A. in Social Science, University of Denver - (Denver, Colorado, United States) 1964
- Jacobson, J. O., Berry, L. L., Spears, P. A., Steffensen, K. D., & Attai, D. J. (2020). Proposing a Bill of Rights for Patients With Cancer.. JCO ONCOLOGY PRACTICE. 16(3), 121-123.
- Berry, L. L., Crane, J., Deming, K. A., & Barach, P. (2020). Using Evidence to Design Cancer Care Facilities.. AMERICAN JOURNAL OF MEDICAL QUALITY. 1062860619897406-106286061989740.
- Berry, L. L., Davis, S. W., Flynn, A. G., Landercasper, J., & Deming, K. A. (2019). Is it time to reconsider the term “cancer survivor”?. JOURNAL OF PSYCHOSOCIAL ONCOLOGY. 37(4), 413-426.
- Berry, L. L., Parish, J. T., & Dikec, A. (2019). Creating value through quality service. ORGANIZATIONAL DYNAMICS. 100716-100716.
- Stuart, B., Danaher, T., Awdish, R., & Berry, L. (2019). Finding Hope and Healing When Cure Is Not Possible. Mayo Clin Proc. 94(4), 677-685.
awards and honors
- Highly Cited Researcher conferred by Thomson Reuters - (New York, New York, United States) 2001
chaired theses and dissertations
- Davis, Scott Williams (2015-08). The (In)Effectiveness of Self-Control Interventions. (Doctoral Dissertation)
- Meyer, Jeffrey Dean (2010-08). Essays On Hybrid Bundle Pricing. (Doctoral Dissertation)
- Dotzel, Thomas (2009-08). Essays on Service Innovation. (Doctoral Dissertation)
- Mirabito, Ann Marie (2008-08). Looking for a good doctor (or realtor or mechanic): construing quality with credence services. (Doctoral Dissertation)
- Srivastava, Mona (2008-08). Consumers' Cognitive, Affective, and Behavioral Responses to an Invasion of Privacy: Essays on Understanding Consumer's Privacy Concerns. (Doctoral Dissertation)
Texas A&M University; Marketing; 4112 TAMU
College Station, TX 77843-4112