- Faculty Affiliate, Institute for Engineering Education and Innovation
- Instructional Assistant Professor, Industrial and Systems Engineering, College of Engineering
Dr. Zou's research focus is statistical machine learning on large scale, dynamic and networked data with its applications in health care, brain science, and process control. Specifically, her interests include integrating Bayesian statistics and sparse learning models for transfer learning, statistical and predictive modeling of dynamic and multi-dimensional data for network evolution and change detection. She is also interested in brain informatics to model brain connectivity for cognitive performance assessment, biomarker identification and disease diagnosis.
- Ph.D. in Industrial Engineering, Arizona State University - (Tempe, Arizona, United States) 2015
- M.S.E. in Civil, Environmental and Sustainable Engineering, Arizona State University - (Tempe, Arizona, United States) 2012
- Bhardwaj, A., Jones, S. Z., Kalantar, N., Pei, Z., Vickers, J., Wangler, T., Zavattieri, P., & Zou, N. a. (2019). Additive Manufacturing Processes for Infrastructure Construction: A Review. Journal of Manufacturing Science and Engineering, Transactions of the ASME. 141(9),
- Huang, X., Li, J., Zou, N., & Hu, X. (2018). A general embedding framework for heterogeneous information learning in large-scale networks. ACM Transactions on Knowledge Discovery from Data. 12(6), 1-24.
- Zou, N. a., & Huang, X. (2018). Empirical Bayes Transfer Learning for Uncertainty Characterization in Predicting Parkinson’s Disease Severity. IISE Transactions on Healthcare Systems Engineering. 8(3), 1-28.
- Titov, D., Diehl-Schmid, J., Shi, K., Perneczky, R., Zou, N. a., Grimmer, T., ... Yakushev, I. (2017). Metabolic connectivity for differential diagnosis of dementing disorders. Journal of Cerebral Blood Flow & Metabolism. 37(1), 252-262.
- Zou, N. a., Baydogan, M., Zhu, Y., Wang, W., Zhu, J. i., & Li, J. (2015). A Transfer Learning Approach for Predictive Modeling of Degenerate Biological Systems.. TECHNOMETRICS. 57(3), 362-373.
- Bhardwaj, A., Jones, S. Z., Kalantar, N., Pei, Z., Vickers, J., Wangler, T., ... ASME, .. (2019). ADDITIVE MANUFACTURING PROCESSES FOR INFRASTRUCTURE CONSTRUCTION: A REVIEW.
- Bhardwaj, A., Kalantar, N., Molina, E., Zou, N. a., Pei, Z., & ASME, .. (2019). EXTRUSION-BASED 3D PRINTING OF PORCELAIN: FEASIBLE REGIONS.
- Li, Y., Huang, X., Li, J., Du, M., & Zou, N. a. (2019). SpecAE. 2233-2236.
- Bhardwaj, A., Zou, N. a., Pei, Z. J., & ASME, .. (2018). ADDITIVE MANUFACTURING FOR CIVIL INFRASTRUCTURE DESIGN AND CONSTRUCTION: CURRENT STATE AND GAPS.