Strong Jr, Robert individual record
education and training
- Ph.D. in Agricultural Education and Communication, University of Florida - (Gainesville, Florida, United States) 2010
- M.S. in Extension Education, University of Tennessee at Knoxville - (Knoxville, Tennessee, United States) 2001
- B.S. in Animal Science, Middle Tennessee State University - (Murfreesboro, Tennessee, United States) 1996
- Ganpat, W. G., Ramjattan, J., & Strong, R. (2016). Factors Influencing Self-Efficacy and Adoption of ICT Dissemination Tools by New Extension Officers. Journal of International Agricultural and Extension Education. 23(1), 72-85.
- Strong, R., Ganpat, W., Harder, A., Irby, T. L., & Lindner, J. R. (2014). Exploring the Use of Information Communication Technologies by Selected Caribbean Extension Officers. The Journal of Agricultural Education and Extension. 20(5), 485-495.
- Strong, R., Dooley, L. M., Irby, T. L., & Snyder, L. U. (2014). Mexican banks’ acceptance and use of twitter to assist in evaluating farm loan applications: Exploring the role of agricultural loans on food security. Journal of International Agricultural and Extension Education. 21(2), 45-57.
- Strong, R., & Williams, J. (2014). Understanding Students as Followers: Discovering the Influence of Followership Style on Self-Directed Learning. Journal of Agricultural Education. 55(2), 201-213.
- Strong, R., Dooley, L. M., Irby, T. L., & Snyder, L. U. (2013). Acceptance and use of twitter in disseminating agricultural statistics to Mexican banks. Journal of International Agricultural and Extension Education. 20(2), 89-91.
- Biotechnology communications for journalists - Indonesia awarded by USDA-Foreign Agricultural Service 2015 - 2016
awards and honors
recent teaching activities
chaired theses and dissertations
- Keppler, Katlin Danielle (2017-08). Examining the Aspirations and Expectations of Haitian Eighth Grade Students. (Master's Thesis)
- Marr, Matthew Lawrence (2017-05). Assessing Agricultural Literacy in Urban and Suburban Mothers After Their Completion of the Illinois Farm Families Program. (Master's Thesis)
- Kubecka, Jana Lee (2016-05). The Influence of Knowledge Gained and the Likelihood of Recommending Texas A&M Agrilife Extension Service on the Planned Adoption of Wild Pig Control Techniques. (Master's Thesis)
- Coppedge, Richard Howard (2015-12). An Assessment of Knowledge and Skills Competencies for Wind Energy Technician I: A Delphi Methodology. (Doctoral Dissertation)
- Vangroll, Holly Elizabeth (2015-12). Factors Determining the Rejection of Fish Farming Innovations in a Rural Zambian Community. (Master's Thesis)
Texas A&M University; Agriculture Education; 2116 TAMU
College Station, TX 77843-2116