Dr. Park's research interest lies in artificial sensory feedback and closed-loop optimization of sensorimotor loop, to assist incomplete body functions and enhance rehabilitation. He is also interested in human augmentation and performance enhancement. Developing smart bio-mimicking/bio-inspired circuits and systems is another crucial part of his research.
- Ph.D. in , Georgia Institute of Technology - (Atlanta, Georgia, United States) 2017
- M.S. in , Seoul National University - (Seoul, South Korea) 2008
- B.S. in , Seoul National University - (Seoul, South Korea) 2006
- Zhao, Z., Yeo, M., Manoharan, S., Ryu, S. C., & Park, H. (2020). Electrically-Evoked Proximity Sensation Can Enhance Fine Finger Control in Telerobotic Pinch. SCIENTIFIC REPORTS. 10(1), 163.
- Park, J. K., Deutz, N., Cruthirds, C. L., Kirschner, S. K., Park, H., Madigan, M. L., & Engelen, M. (2020). Risk Factors for Postural and Functional Balance Impairment in Patients with Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease. Journal of clinical medicine. 9(2), 609-609.
- Nguyen, T. D., Park, H., & Hong, J. (2019). A Millimeter-Wave Fundamental Frequency CMOS-Based Oscillator with High Output Power. Electronics. 8(11), 1228-1228.
- Park, H., Latash, E. M., Molkov, Y. I., Klishko, A. N., Frigon, A., DeWeerth, S. P., & Prilutsky, B. I. (2019). Cutaneous sensory feedback from paw pads affects lateral balance control during split-belt locomotion in the cat. JOURNAL OF EXPERIMENTAL BIOLOGY. 222(14), jeb198648-jeb198648.
- Park, H., Islam, M. S., Grover, M. A., Klishko, A. N., Prilutsky, B. I., & DeWeerth, S. P. (2018). A Prototype of a Neural, Powered, Transtibial Prosthesis for the Cat: Benchtop Characterization. Frontiers in Neuroscience. 12(JUL), 471.
- Park, H., & Ghovanloo, M. (2016). A Wireless Intraoral Tongue–Computer Interface. Salvo, P., & Hernandez-Silveira, M. (Eds.), Wireless Medical Systems and Algorithms Design and Applications. (pp. 63-93). CRC Press.
- Shon, A., Geoffroy, C., & Park, H. (2019). A Real-time Electrocolonogram Monitoring and Electrical Stimulation System for Promoting Mass Peristalsis of the Colon. International IEEE/EMBS Conference on Neural Engineering, NER. 00, 538-541.
- Jiang, B., Biyani, S., Park, H., & IEEE, .. (2019). A Wearable Intraoral System for Speech Therapy using Real-Time Closed-Loop Artificial Sensory Feedback to the Tongue. International IEEE/EMBS Conference on Neural Engineering, NER. 118-121.
- Biyani, S., Biswas, S., & Park, H. (2019). An Intraoral Closed-Loop Monitoring and Stimulation System for Treatment of Swallowing Problems. International IEEE/EMBS Conference on Neural Engineering, NER. 00, 1093-1096.
- Azbell, J., Park, J. K., Chang, S., Engelen, M. P., & Park, H. (2019). Closed-loop Tactile Augmentation by Transcutaneous Stimulation on either the Foot Sole or the Palm to Improve Lateral Postural Balance. International IEEE/EMBS Conference on Neural Engineering, NER. 00, 1072-1075.
- Manoharan, S., & Park, H. (2019). Supernumerary Body Schema Extension to Non-Corporeal Object by Adding Artificial Tactile Feedback using Electrical Stimulation. International IEEE/EMBS Conference on Neural Engineering, NER. 00, 989-992.