Dr. Park's research interest lies in artificial sensory feedback and closed-loop optimization of sensorimotor loop, to assist incomplete body functions and enhance rehabilitation. He is also interested in human augmentation and performance enhancement. Developing smart bio-mimicking/bio-inspired circuits and systems is another crucial part of his research.
- Ph.D. in , Georgia Institute of Technology - (Atlanta, Georgia, United States) 2017
- M.S. in , Seoul National University - (Seoul, South Korea) 2008
- B.S. in , Seoul National University - (Seoul, South Korea) 2006
- Rangwani, R., & Park, H. (2021). A new approach of inducing proprioceptive illusion by transcutaneous electrical stimulation. Journal of NeuroEngineering and Rehabilitation. 18(1), 73.
- Zhao, Z., Yeo, M., Manoharan, S., Ryu, S. C., & Park, H. (2020). Electrically-Evoked Proximity Sensation Can Enhance Fine Finger Control in Telerobotic Pinch. SCIENTIFIC REPORTS. 10(1), 163.
- Jiang, B., Kim, J., & Park, H. (2020). A New Approach of Minimizing Midas Touch Problem for a Tracer-Free Tongue-Controlled Assistive Technology. IEEE Sensors Journal. 21(1), 743-754.
- Park, J. K., Deutz, N., Cruthirds, C. L., Kirschner, S. K., Park, H., Madigan, M. L., & Engelen, M. (2020). Risk Factors for Postural and Functional Balance Impairment in Patients with Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease. Journal of Clinical Medicine. 9(2), 609-609.
- Latash, E. M., Barnett, W. H., Park, H., Rider, J. M., Klishko, A. N., Prilutsky, B. I., & Molkov, Y. I. (2020). Frontal plane dynamics of the centre of mass during quadrupedal locomotion on a split-belt treadmill. Journal of The Royal Society Interface. 17(170), 20200547-20200547.
- Park, H., & Ghovanloo, M. (2016). A Wireless Intraoral Tongue–Computer Interface. Salvo, P., & Hernandez-Silveira, M. (Eds.), Wireless Medical Systems and Algorithms Design and Applications. (pp. 63-93). CRC Press.
- Park, J. K., Deutz, N., Byju, A. G., Reddy, C. P., Park, H., Cruthirds, C. L., ... Engelen, M. (2019). Use of Oxygen Therapy, Cognitive Dysfunction, and Comorbidities Are Risk Factors for Impaired Balance Function in Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease. American Journal of Respiratory and Critical Care Medicine. 199, a3743-a3743.
- Shon, A., Geoffroy, C., & Park, H. (2019). A Real-time Electrocolonogram Monitoring and Electrical Stimulation System for Promoting Mass Peristalsis of the Colon. International IEEE/EMBS Conference on Neural Engineering, NER. 00, 538-541.
- Biyani, S., Biswas, S., & Park, H. (2019). An Intraoral Closed-Loop Monitoring and Stimulation System for Treatment of Swallowing Problems. International IEEE/EMBS Conference on Neural Engineering, NER. 00, 1093-1096.
- Azbell, J., Park, J. K., Chang, S., Engelen, M. P., & Park, H. (2019). Closed-loop Tactile Augmentation by Transcutaneous Stimulation on either the Foot Sole or the Palm to Improve Lateral Postural Balance. International IEEE/EMBS Conference on Neural Engineering, NER. 00, 1072-1075.
- Manoharan, S., & Park, H. (2019). Supernumerary Body Schema Extension to Non-Corporeal Object by Adding Artificial Tactile Feedback using Electrical Stimulation. International IEEE/EMBS Conference on Neural Engineering, NER. 00, 989-992.
- Oral exams: How much electricity do our mouths need to work correctly? Research@Texas A&M August 4, 2021
- Mitigating The Danger Of Excavation Texas A&M Today October 1, 2020
- Robotic-Assisted Surgery Technique Enhances Tactile Performance MachineDesign May 1, 2020
- Texas A&M Researchers Help Give Robotic Arms A Steady Hand For Surgeries Texas A&M Today April 29, 2020