Tyagi, Aakash individual record
Professor of the Practice
- Faculty Affiliate, Institute for Engineering Education and Innovation, Texas A&M Engineering Experiment Station (TEES)
- Professor of the Practice, Computer Science and Engineering, College of Engineering
education and training
- Ph.D. in Computer Engineering, University of Louisiana at Lafayette - (Lafayette, Louisiana, United States) 1993
- M.S. in Electrical and Computer Engineering, University of Louisiana at Lafayette - (Lafayette, Louisiana, United States) 1989
- Kidambi, M. K., Tyagi, A., Madani, M. R., & Bayoumi, M. A. (1998). Three-dimensional defect sensitivity modeling for open circuits in ULSI structures. IEEE Transactions on Computer-Aided Design of Integrated Circuits and Systems. 17(4), 366-371.
- Tyagi, A., & Bayoumi, M. A. (1992). Defect clustering viewed through generalized Poisson distribution. IEEE Transactions on Semiconductor Manufacturing. 5(3), 196.
- Tyagi, A., & Bayoumi, M. A. (1992). Image segmentation on a 2D array by a directed split and merge procedure. IEEE Transactions on Signal Processing. 40(11), 2804-2813.
- Tyagi, A., & Bayoumi, M. A (1996). ULSI design-for-manufacturability: a yield enhancement approach. Proceedings of the International Conference on the Economics of Design, Test, and Manufacturing. 80-89.
- Maldonado, N., Andrus, G., Tyagi, A., Madani, M., & Bayoumi, M (1995). Post-processing algorithm for short-circuit defect sensitivity reduction in VLSI layouts. Proceedings of the Annual IEEE International Conference on Innovative Systems in Silicon. 288-297.
- Kidambi, M. K., Tyagi, A., Madani, M. R., & Bayoumi, M. A (1994). Parameterized modeling of open-circuit critical volume for three-dimensional defects in VLSI processing. Proceedings of the IEEE International Conference on VLSI Design. 333-338.
- Tyagi, A., Bayoumi, M., & Manthravadi, P (1994). Yield enhancement in the routing phase of integrated circuit layout synthesis. 1994 IEEE International Conference on Wafer Scale Integration. 52-60.
- Kumar, H., Kalyan, R., Bayoumi, M., Tyagi, A., & Ling, N (1993). Parallel implementation of a cut and paste maze routing algorithm. Proceedings - IEEE International Symposium on Circuits and Systems. 3, 2035-2038.
awards and honors
recent teaching activities
chaired theses and dissertations
Texas A&M University; Computer Science & Engineering; 3112 TAMU
College Station, TX 77843-3112