Loudder, Martha individual record
- Senior Professor, Accounting, Mays Business School
- Professor and Associate Dean, Accounting, Mays Business School
My teaching and research expertise is in financial accounting.
education and training
- B.B.A. in Accounting, West Texas A&M University - (Canyon, Texas, United States)
- M.B.A. in Finance, West Texas A&M University - (Canyon, Texas, United States)
- Ph.D. in Accounting, Arizona State University - (Tempe, Arizona, United States)
- Bachrach, D. G., Bendoly, E., Ammeter, D. B., Blackburn, R., Brown, K. G., Burke, G., ... Voss, D. (2017). On Academic Rankings, Unacceptable Methods, and the Social Obligations of Business Schools. DECISION SCIENCES. 48(3), 561-585.
- Wilkins, M. S., & Loudder, M. L. (2000). Articulation in cash flow statements: a resource for financial accounting courses. Journal of Accounting Education. 18(2), 115-126.
- Boatsman, J. R., Khurana, I. K., & Loudder, M. L (2000). The Economic Implications of Proposed Changes in the Accounting for Nuclear Decommissioning Costs. 14(2), 211-233.
- Wilkins, M., Swanson, E., & Loudder, M. L (1998). Market valuation of Goodwill and other intangible assets: the united States as a laboratory market for IASC E60 and E61. 11, 117-132.
- Wells, D. W., & Loudder, M. L (1997). The market effects of auditor resignations. 16(1), 138-144.
recent teaching activities
- ACCT327 Financial Reporting I Instructor
- BUSN125 Hnr-business Learn Comm I Instructor
- BUSN302 Appl Busn Comp:busn Sol Soc Pb Instructor
- BUSN485 Directed Studies Instructor
chaired theses and dissertations
- Adut, Davit (2003-08). Dispersion in analysts' forecasts: does it make a difference?. (Doctoral Dissertation)
- McLelland, Andrew John (2003-08). The relative use of form 8-k disclosures: a trading response analysis. (Doctoral Dissertation)
Texas A&M University; Dean Of Business Administration; 4113 TAMU
College Station, TX 77843-4113