education and training
- Yang, H., Rigsby, M., Zhu, X., Lee, C., & Ory, M (2022). COVID-19 in Long-Term Care Facilities: A Rapid Review of Infection Correlates and Impacts on Mental Health and Behaviors. HERD: Health Environments Research & Design Journal. 193758672210921-193758672210921.
- Yu, C., Zhu, X., & Lee, C. (2022). Income and Racial Disparity and the Role of the Built Environment in Pedestrian Injuries. Journal of Planning Education and Research. (2), 136-149.
- Zhu, X., Lee, H., Sang, H., Muller, J., Yang, H., Lee, C., & Ory, M (2022). Nursing Home Design and COVID-19: Implications for Guidelines and Regulation. Journal of the American Medical Directors Association. 23(2), 272-279.e1.
- Lee, C., Zhu, X., Lane, A. P., & Portegijs, E. (2021). Editorial: Healthy Aging and the Community Environment. 9, 737955.
- Qiu, L., & Zhu, X (2021). Housing and Community Environments vs. Independent Mobility: Roles in Promoting Childrens Independent Travel and Unsupervised Outdoor Play. International Journal of Environmental Research and Public Health. 18(4), 2132-2132.
- Lee, C., & Zhu, X. (2011). School transportation, health, and equity: The role of built environments. Urban Planning in the 21st Century. 141-176.
- Lee, C., & Zhu, X. (2009). Obesity prevention, environment and school transportation. Obesity and Adolescence: A Public Health Concern. 179-195.
- Lee, C., & Zhu, X. (2009). SCHOOL TRANSPORTATION, HEALTH, AND EQUITY: THE ROLE OF BUILT ENVIRONMENTS. URBAN PLANNING IN THE 21ST CENTURY. 141-175.
- Lee, C., & Zhu, X. (2008). School transportation, health, and equity: The role of built environments. Transportation Research Trends. 93-128.
- Sadatsafavi, H., Leveridge, A., McCreary, M., Slater, J., Wit, T., Yu, C., Zhao, D., & Zhu, X (2014). A Blueprint for Healthy Communities-Case Study of Mueller Community and Colony Park project in Austin, Texas. ICSI 2014, International Conference on Sustainable Infrastructure 2014. 388-401.
awards and honors
recent teaching activities
chaired theses and dissertations
- Qiu, Lingyi (2021-07). Impacts of Housing and Neighborhood Environments on Elementary School Children's Independent Mobility. (Doctoral Dissertation)
- Lee, Jin Ting (2019-11). Health Springs: Conceptualizing a Community Facility to Promote Healthy Aging at High-Rise Housing in Singapore. (Doctoral Dissertation)
- Ryu, Kyeong Rok (2018-08). Quantitative Analysis on Schedule, Cost, and Contingency: Performance Implications of Innovative Contracting Strategies. (Doctoral Dissertation)
- Song, Yilin (2015-12). The Influence of Daylighting on the Behavior of Nurses and Families in Neonatal Intensive Care Units (NICUS). (Doctoral Dissertation)
- Yu, Chia-Yuan (2014-08). Built Environmental Correlates of Traffic Collisions. (Doctoral Dissertation)
Texas A&M University; Architecture; 3137 TAMU
College Station, TX 77843-3137