education and training
- Zhu, X., Yu, C., Lee, C., & Lu, Z. (2020). From Walkable Communities to Active Lifestyles: Exploring Causal Pathways through a Case Study in Austin, Texas. JOURNAL OF PLANNING EDUCATION AND RESEARCH. 0739456X1990052-0739456X1990052.
- Yu, C. Y., Zhu, X., & Lee, C. (2018). Income and Racial Disparity and the Role of the Built Environment in Pedestrian Injuries. JOURNAL OF PLANNING EDUCATION AND RESEARCH. 0739456X1880775-0739456X1880775.
- Lee, C., Yoon, J., & Zhu, X. (2017). From sedentary to active school commute: Multi-level factors associated with travel mode shifts. PREVENTIVE MEDICINE. 95, S28-S36.
- Yu, C., & Zhu, X. (2016). From attitude to action: What shapes attitude toward walking to/from school and how does it influence actual behaviors?. PREVENTIVE MEDICINE. 90, 72-78.
- Lee, C., & Zhu, X. (2013). School transportation, health, and equity: The role of built environments. Urban Planning in the 21<sup>st</sup> Century. (pp. 141-175).
- Lee, C., & Zhu, X. (2011). School transportation, health, and equity: The role of built environments. Urban Planning in the 21st Century. (pp. 141-176).
- Lee, C., & Zhu, X. (2009). Obesity prevention, environment and school transportation. Obesity and Adolescence: A Public Health Concern. (pp. 179-195).
- Lee, C., & Zhu, X. (2008). School transportation, health, and equity: The role of built environments. Transportation Research Trends. (pp. 93-128).
- Sadatsafavi, H., Leveridge, A., McCreary, M., Slater, J., Wit, T., Yu, C. Y., Zhao, D., & Zhu, X. (2014). A blueprint for healthy communities-case study of mueller community and colony park project in Austin, Texas. 388-401.
Texas A&M University; Architecture; 3137 TAMU
College Station, TX 77843-3137