My research focuses on several aspects of school psychology, including acceptability, ethics, teacher acceptance of interventions, and teacher efficacy.
education and training
- Elliott, T. R., Patnaik, A., Naiser, E., Fournier, C. J., McMaughan, D. K., Dyer, J. A., & Phillips, C. D. (2014). Medicaid Personal Care Services for Children With Intellectual Disabilities: What Assistance Is Provided? When Is Assistance Provided?. INTELLECTUAL AND DEVELOPMENTAL DISABILITIES. 52(1), 24-31.
- Miller, T. R., Elliott, T. R., McMaughan, D. M., Patnaik, A., Naiser, E., Dyer, J. A., ... Phillips, C. D. (2013). Personal care services provided to children with special health care needs (CSHCN) and their subsequent use of physician services. DISABILITY AND HEALTH JOURNAL. 6(4), 317-324.
- Phillips, C. D., Patnaik, A., Moudouni, D. K., Naiser, E., Dyer, J. A., Hawes, C., ... Elliott, T. R. (2012). Summarizing activity limitations in children with chronic illnesses living in the community: a measurement study of scales using supplemented interRAI items. BMC HEALTH SERVICES RESEARCH. 12(1), 19.
- Elliott, T. R., Phillips, C. D., Patnaik, A., Naiser, E., Booth, E. A., Fournier, C. J., ... Dyer, J. A. (2011). Medicaid Personal Care Services and Caregivers' Reports of Children's Health: The Dynamics of a Relationship. HEALTH SERVICES RESEARCH. 46(6), 1803-1821.
- Phillips, C. D., Patnaik, A., Dyer, J. A., Naiser, E., Hawes, C., Fournier, C. J., & Elliott, T. R. (2011). Reliability and the measurement of activity limitations (ADLs) for children with special health care needs (CSHCN) living in the community. Disability and Rehabilitation. 33(21-22), 2013-2022.
- McCormick, A. S., & Fournier, C. J. (2010). A framework for working with emotional and behavioral disorders: Considerations for trainers. Handbook of Education, Training, and Supervision of School Psychologists in School and Community: Foundations of Professional Practice. (pp. 295-310).
recent teaching activities
chaired theses and dissertations
- Frame, Laura B (2017-08). Teachers' Confidence in Addressing Student Mental Health Concerns. (Doctoral Dissertation)
- Ramos, Noe (2008-08). Hispanic teachers' perceptions of children with ADHD. (Doctoral Dissertation)
Texas A&M University; Educational Psychology; 4225 TAMU
College Station, TX 77843-4225