education and training
- Ph.D. in Education, University of South Florida - (Tampa, Florida, United States) 2015
- M.A. in Industrial and Organizational Psychology, Korea University - (Seoul, South Korea) 2006
- B.A. in Psychology, Sungshin Women's University - (Seoul, South Korea) 2003
- Baek, E., Luo, W., & Henri, M. (2022). Issues and solutions in meta-analysis of single-case design with multiple dependent variables using multilevel modeling. The Journal of Experimental Education. 90(4), 934-961.
- Li, H., Luo, W., Baek, E., Thompson, C. G., & Lam, K. H. (2021). Estimation and statistical inferences of variance components in the analysis of single-case experimental design using multilevel modeling. Behavior Research Methods. 1-21.
- Luo, W., Li, H., Baek, E., Chen, S., Lam, K. H., & Semma, B. (2021). Reporting Practice in Multilevel Modeling: A Revisit After 10 Years. Review of Educational Research. 91(3), 311-355.
- Baek, E., & Ferron, J. M (2021). Bayesian Analysis for Multiple-baseline Studies Where the Variance Differs across Cases in OpenBUGS.. Dev Neurorehabil. 24(2), 130-143.
- Baek, E., & Ferron, J. (2020). Modeling heterogeneity of the level-1 error covariance matrix in multilevel models for single-case data. Methodology. 16(2), 166-185.
recent teaching activities
Texas A&M University; Educational Psychology; 4225 TAMU
College Station, TX 77843-4225