Ethical Theory, Metaethics, Applied Ethics, Social and Political Philosophy
education and training
- Ph.D. in Philosophy, University of Arizona - (Tucson, Arizona, United States) 1997
- M.A. in Philosophy, University of Arizona - (Tucson, Arizona, United States) 1996
- B.A. in Philosophy, University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill - (Chapel Hill, North Carolina, United States) 1992
- Radzik, L (2021). Goldberg, John C. P., and Zipursky, Benjamin C. Recognizing Wrongs. Cambridge, MA: Harvard University Press, 2020. Pp. 392. $45.00 (cloth).. Ethics. 131(3), 610-614.
- Radzik, L (2019). Gardner on Corrective Justice Comment on From Personal Life to Private Law. Jerusalem Review of Legal Studies. 19(1), 21-33.
- Radzik, L. (2017). Desert of What? On Murphys Reluctant Retributivism. Criminal Law and Philosophy. (1),
- Radzik, L., & Murphy, C (2015). Reconciliation.
- Radzik, L., Bennett, C., Pettigrove, G., & Sher, G (2020). The Ethics of Social Punishment The Enforcement of Morality in Everyday Life. Cambridge University Press.
- Radzik, L. (2011). Making Amends Atonement in Morality, Law, and Politics. Oxford University Press.
recent teaching activities
chaired theses and dissertations
- Wright, David (2014-05). John Stuart Mill's Sanction Utilitarianism: A Philosophical and Historical Interpretation. (Doctoral Dissertation)
- Greenblum, Jake (2008-05). On expressive punishment and holisitic desert. (Master's Thesis)
Texas A&M University; Philosophy & Humanities; 4237 TAMU
College Station, TX 77843-4237