My research interests include capital structure, mergers and acquisitions, private equity & venture capital, financial institutions, financial market regulation, securities lending and short selling.
education and training
- Ph.D. in Financial Economics, Massachusetts Institute of Technology - (Cambridge, Massachusetts, United States) 2006
- B.A. in Economics-Mathematics, Columbia University - (New York, New York, United States) 1998
- Driver, J., Kolasinski, A. C., & Stanfield, J. R. (2020). R&D or R vs. D? Firm Innovation Strategy and Equity Ownership.
- Kolasinski, A. C., & Yang, N. (2020). When Myopic Managers Must Mark to Market.
- Ao, M., Bao, J., & Kolasinski, A. C. (2019). How Does Lender Health Affect Covenant-Violating Borrowers?. (3413860),
- Johnson, S. A., Kolasinski, A. C., & Nordlund, J. (2018). CEO Narcissism, Human Capital, and Firm Value. (3209882),
- Kolasinski, A. C., & Yang, N. (2018). Managerial myopia and the mortgage meltdown. Journal of Financial Economics. 128(3), 466-485.
recent teaching activities
chaired theses and dissertations
Texas A&M University; Finance; 4218 TAMU
College Station, TX 77843-4218