education and training
- Ph.D. in Economics, University of Michigan-Ann Arbor - (Ann Arbor, Michigan, United States) 2015
- M.A. in Economics, University of Michigan-Ann Arbor - (Ann Arbor, Michigan, United States) 2014
- B.S. in Economics and Middle East Studies/Arabic (cum laude), Brigham Young University - (Provo, Utah, United States) 2007
- Lewis, E (2019). Patchwork Policies, Spillovers, and the Search for Oil and Gas. American Economic Journal: Economic Policy. 11(1), 380-405.
- Chugh, R. C., Goldstein, N. G., Lewis, E. K., Lien, J. S., Minehart, D., & Rose, N. L. (2016). Economics at the Antitrust Division 20152016: Household Appliances, Oil Field Services, and Airport Slots. Review of Industrial Organization. (4),
recent teaching activities