Sreenivasan, Akshaya individual record
Clinical Assistant Professor
- Clinical Assistant Professor, Marketing, Mays Business School
education and training
- Ph.D. in Mass Communications, Pennsylvania State University - (State College, Pennsylvania, United States) 2017
- M.A. in Broadcast Communications (Distinction with Honors), University of Madras - (Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India) 2008
- B.S. in Electronic Media and Communications (Distinction with Honors), University of Madras - (Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India) 2006
- Sreenivasan, A., Bien-Aime, S., & Connolly-Ahern, C. (2017). CONNECTING HOMELAND AND BORDERS USING MOBILE TELEPHONY Exploring the State of Tamil Refugees in Indian Camps. JOURNAL OF INFORMATION POLICY. 7, 86-110.
- DeMaagd, K., Chew, H. E., Huang, G., Khan, M. L., Sreenivasan, A., & LaRose, R. (2013). The use of public computing facilities by library patrons: demography, motivations, and barriers. GOVERNMENT INFORMATION QUARTERLY. 30(1), 110-118.
- Sundar, S. S. (2012). How Does Technology Persuade?: Theoretical Mechanisms for Persuasive Technologies. The SAGE Handbook of Persuasion: Developments in Theory and Practice. 388-404. SAGE Publications.
- Grzeslo, J., Sreenivasan, A., & Bien-Aime, S. (2016). ICTD or Technology Graves: Exploring ICT Lifecycle Management in Development Projects. PROCEEDINGS OF THE EIGHTH INTERNATIONAL CONFERENCE ON INFORMATION AND COMMUNICATION TECHNOLOGIES AND DEVELOPMENT (ICTD 2016), Proceedings of the Eighth International Conference on Information and Communication Technologies and Development. 03-06-June-2016, 1-4.
- Sundar, S. S., & Sreenivasan, A. (2015). In machines we trust. Proceedings of the Seventh International Conference on Information and Communication Technologies and Development, Proceedings of the Seventh International Conference on Information and Communication Technologies and Development. 15, 1-4.
in the news
- Can Celebrity Culture Survive COVID-19? Deseret News April 17, 2020
- Celebrities reveal new sides during virus, face backlash Concord Monitor April 10, 2020
- Celebrities reveal new sides during virus, some face backlash South Bend Tribune April 10, 2020
recent teaching activities
- BIOT685 Directed Studies Instructor
- BIOT685 Directed Studies: In-ab Instructor
- BUSN489 Sptp: Tech Immersion Instructor
- IBUS455 Asian Business Environ Instructor
- IBUS455 Asian Business Environ-india Instructor
Texas A&M University; Marketing; 4112 TAMU
College Station, TX 77843-4112