Boyd, Barry individual record
education and training
- Ph.D. in Agricultural Education, Texas A&M University - (College Station, Texas, United States) 1991
- M.S. in Agricultural Education, Texas A&M University - (College Station, Texas, United States) 1983
- B.S. in Animal Science, Texas A&M University - (College Station, Texas, United States) 1982
- Boyd, B. (2019). The Dystopian Future of Leadership. Journal of Leadership Studies. 13(1), 90-92.
- Boyd, B. L., Moore, L. L., Williams, J., & Elbert, C. D. (2012). Barriers to the attainment of global leadership competencies. 4(1), 41-55.
- Boyd, B. L., Moore, L., Williams, J., & Elbert, C. D. (2011). Entry-level competencies needed for global leaders. 3(1), 20-39.
- Lopez, A., Torres, C. C., Boyd, B., Silvy, N. J., & Lopez, R. R. (2007). Texas Latino college student attitudes toward natural resources and the environment. Journal of Wildlife Management. 71(4), 1275-1280.
- Boyd, B. L. (2004). Extension agents as administrators of volunteers: Competencies needed for the future. Journal of Extension. 42(2),
- Boyd, B., Kelsey, K., & Hirumi, A. (2005). Learner-centered assessment and facilitation techniques. Advanced Methods in Distance Education: Applications and Practices for Educators, Administrators and Learners. (pp. 146-160). IGI Global.
awards and honors
chaired theses and dissertations
- Zemanek, Kimberly Ann (2016-08). Identification of Bullying Among Tenured and Non-Tenured Faculty in Colleges of Agricultural and Life Sciences at Land-Grant Universities. (Doctoral Dissertation)
- Preston, Tammie M (2014-12). The Leadership Perspectives of African American Males after Participation in a Leadership Development Program. (Doctoral Dissertation)
- Ferrell, Susan (2012-08). A New Perspective on Tomorrow's Leaders: FFA and Followership. (Master's Thesis)
- Bading, Charla (2011-12). Determining the Quality of Youth-Adult Relationships within Extension Programs. (Doctoral Dissertation)
- Drozd, Deborah Suzanne (2010-12). Student Preferences for Academic Advisors as Transformational Leaders. (Doctoral Dissertation)
Texas A&M University; Agriculture Education; 2116 TAMU
College Station, TX 77843-2116