My lab is interested in understanding the genetic and epigenetic mechanisms that underpin the development and function of the female reproductive tract. We focus on key signaling pathways such as TGF-beta signaling and their interactions in regulating critical events in female reproductive organs during pregnancy. My lab has also created new mouse models to study ovarian and uterine cancer development.
- Li, Q. (2019). Tumor-suppressive signaling in the uterus.. PROCEEDINGS OF THE NATIONAL ACADEMY OF SCIENCES OF THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA-BIOLOGICAL SCIENCES. 116(9), 3367-3369.
- Fang, X., Ni, N., Lydon, J. P., Ivanov, I., Bayless, K. J., Rijnkels, M., & Li, Q. (2019). Enhancer of Zeste 2 Polycomb Repressive Complex 2 Subunit Is Required for Uterine Epithelial Integrity. American Journal Of Pathology. 189(6), 1212-1225.
- Ni, N., Gao, Y., Fang, X., Melgar, M., Vincent, D. F., Lydon, J. P., Bartholin, L., & Li, Q. (2018). Glandular defects in the mouse uterus with sustained activation of TGF-beta signaling is associated with altered differentiation of endometrial stromal cells and formation of stromal compartment.. PLoS ONE. 13(12), e0209417-e0209417.
- Fang, X., Ni, N., Gao, Y., Vincent, D. F., Bartholin, L., & Li, Q. (2018). A novel mouse model of testicular granulosa cell tumors. Mol Hum Reprod. 24(7), 343-356.
- Gao, Y., Fang, X., Vincent, D. F., Threadgill, D. W., Bartholin, L., & Li, Q. (2017). Disruption of postnatal folliculogenesis and development of ovarian tumor in a mouse model with aberrant transforming growth factor beta signaling. Reprod Biol Endocrinol. 15(1), 94.
- Matzuk, M. M., & Li, Q. (2013). How the oocyte in fluences follicular cell function and why. Oogenesis. (pp. 75-92). Springer London.
- Peng, J., Li, Q., & Matzuk, M. M. (2012). Mouse models to identify genes throughout oogenesis. Biology and Pathology of the Oocyte: Role in Fertility, Medicine, and Nuclear Reprogramming, Second Edition. (pp. 73-80). Cambridge University Press.