My lab is interested in understanding the genetic and epigenetic mechanisms that underpin the development and function of the female reproductive tract. We focus on key signaling pathways such as TGF-beta signaling and their interactions in regulating critical events in female reproductive organs during pregnancy. My lab has also created new mouse models to study ovarian and uterine cancer development.
- Fang, X., & Li, Q. (2020). New insights into testicular granulosa cell tumors. Oncology Letters. 20(6), 293-1.
- Fang, X., Ni, N., Gao, Y., Lydon, J. P., Ivanov, I., Rijnkels, M., Bayless, K. J., & Li, Q. (2020). Transforming growth factor beta signaling and decidual integrity in mice. Biology of Reproduction. 103(6), 1186-1198.
- Fang, X., Ni, N., Lydon, J. P., Ivanov, I., Bayless, K. J., Rijnkels, M., & Li, Q. (2019). Enhancer of Zeste 2 Polycomb Repressive Complex 2 Subunit Is Required for Uterine Epithelial Integrity. American Journal Of Pathology. 189(6), 1212-1225.
- Li, Q. (2019). Tumor-suppressive signaling in the uterus. Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A. 116(9), 201821606-3369.
- Ni, N., Gao, Y., Fang, X., Melgar, M., Vincent, D. F., Lydon, J. P., Bartholin, L., & Li, Q. (2018). Glandular defects in the mouse uterus with sustained activation of TGF-beta signaling is associated with altered differentiation of endometrial stromal cells and formation of stromal compartment. PLoS ONE. 13(12), e0209417-e0209417.
- Peng, J., Li, Q., & Matzuk, M. M. (2013). Mouse models to identify genes throughout oogenesis. Biology and Pathology of the Oocyte. (pp. 73-80). Cambridge University Press.
- Matzuk, M. M., & Li, Q. (2012). How the Oocyte Influences Follicular Cell Function and Why. Oogenesis. (pp. 75-92). Springer London.
- A novel mouse model of testicular granulosa cell tumors awarded by DHHS-NIH-National Cancer Institute 2019 - 2021
- Tgf-Beta Signaling In Myometrial Development and Function awarded by National Institutes of Health 2012 - 2015