education and training
- Dr.P.H. in Community Health, University of California Los Angeles - (Los Angeles, California, United States) 1993
- M.M.Sc. in Pathology, Emory University School of Medicine - (Atlanta, Georgia, United States) 1988
- M.P.H. in Health Education, Emory University School of Medicine - (Atlanta, Georgia, United States) 1988
- M.A. in Science Education, University of Georgia - (Athens, Georgia, United States) 1980
- B.S. in Psychology, Georgia State University - (Atlanta, Georgia, United States) 1977
- Hong, Y., Fang, X., Li, X., Liu, Y., Li, M., & Tai-Seale, T. (2010). Self-perceived stigma, depressive symptoms, and suicidal behaviors among female sex workers in China.. J Transcult Nurs. 21(1), 29-34.
- Tai-Seale, T., Tai-Seale, M., & Zhang, W. (2008). Weight counseling for elderly patients in primary care: how often and how much time.. J Health Hum Serv Adm. 30(4), 420-440.
- Tai-Seale, T., Tai-Seale, M., & Zhang, W. (2008). Weight counseling for elderly patients in primary care: how often and how much time.. Journal of Health and Human Resources Administration. 30(4), 420-440.
- Ory, M. G., Yuma, P. J., Hurwicz, M., Jarvis, C., Barron, K. L., Tai-Seale, T., ... Cook, M. A. (2006). Prevalence and correlates of doctor-geriatric patient lifestyle discussions: analysis of ADEPT videotapes.. Prev Med. 43(6), 494-497.
- Tai-Seale, M., Bramson, R., Drukker, D., Hurwicz, M., Ory, M., Tai-Seale, T., Street, R., & Cook, M. A. (2005). Understanding primary care physicians' propensity to assess elderly patients for depression using interaction and survey data.. Med Care. 43(12), 1217-1224.
recent teaching activities
Texas A&M Health Science Center; Health Promotion & Community Health Sciences; 1266 TAMUS
College Station, TX 77843-1266