Elliot, Jack individual record
education and training
- Ph.D. in Agricultural Education, The Ohio State University - (Columbus, Ohio, United States) 1988
- M.A. in Agricultural Economics, Washington State University - (Pullman, Washington, United States) 1978
- B.S. in Agricultural Education, Washington State University - (Pullman, Washington, United States) 1975
- Elliot, J. (2008). Agribusiness: Decisions and Dollars. Cengage Learning.
- Elliot, J. (2008). Agribusiness: Decisions and Dollars: Instructor's Guide. Cengage Learning.
- Elliot, J., & Jepsen, H. R. (2008). Communicating Knowledge In Agriculture And The Life Sciences.
- Glassman, R., Elliot, J. F., & Knight, J. (2007). Interactive agricultural experience of 4th grade students in Arizona. Bounds, P., Butler, D., Memon, F. A., Ulanicki, B., & Vairavamoorthy, K. (Eds.), Water Management Challenges in Global Change Proceedings of the 9th Computing and Control for the Water Industry (CCWI2007) and the Sustainable Urban Water Management (SUWM) conferences, Leicester, UK, 3-5 September 2007. CRC Press.
awards and honors
recent teaching activities
chaired theses and dissertations
Texas A&M University; Agriculture Education; 2116 TAMU
College Station, TX 77843-2116