Springfield, Henry individual record
An executive professional with more than twenty-four years of industry experience building organizational capability. Has a demonstrated leadership style that facilitates performance from all levels within an organization and an aptitude to develop and implement high yield strategic plans which focus on growth.
education and training
- Ph.D. in Agricultural Education, Texas A&M University at Qatar - (Doha, Qatar) 2008
- M.S. in Agricultural Economics, Texas A&M University - (College Station, Texas, United States) 1988
- B.S. in Agricultural Economics, Texas A&M University - Commerce - (Commerce, Texas, United States) 1984
- Capps Jr., O., Goodwin Jr., H. L., Burns, L., Karges, K., Springfield, C., & Shearer, N. (2016). Value of feed ingredient characteristics evaluated. Feedstuffs. 88(04), 34-35.
- Goodwin Jr., H. L., Capps Jr., O., Watkins, S., Eagleson, C., Karges, K., Springfield, C., & Shearer, N. (2016). Poultry diets compared for gross margin improvement. Feedstuffs. 88(03), 20-21.
recent teaching activities
- AGEC105 Intro To Ag Economics Instructor
- AGEC315 Food & Agri Sales Instructor
- AGEC316 Customer Relshp Agrifood Sell Instructor
- AGEC317 Econ Anlys For Agbu Mgmt Instructor
- AGEC325 Prin Farm & Ranch Mgmt Instructor
Texas A&M University; Agricultural Economics; 2124 TAMU
College Station, TX 77843-2124