Teller, Lori individual record
Clinical Associate Professor
- Clinical Associate Professor, Small Animal Clinical Sciences, College of Veterinary Medicine and Biomedical Sciences
education and training
- de Solis, C. N., Bevevino, K., Doering, A., O'Gan, D., Teller, L., & Underwood, C. (2019). Real‐time telehealth using ultrasonography is feasible in equine practice. Equine Veterinary Education. 32(4), 218-222.
- Teller, L. M. (2019). Virtual Care: Advancing the Practice of Veterinary Medicine. Advances in Small Animal Medicine and Surgery. 32(4), 1-3.
- Teller, L. (2019). Virtual care is the reality. 3(4), 29-31.
- Teller, L. (2017). Unchartered Waters. 1(2), 6-8.
- Teller, L. M. (2017). Telemedicine as a tool in the veterinary practice. 5(10), 26-28.
in the news
- Women candidates mark historic first for AVMA American Veterinary Medical Association September 26, 2020
- AVMA Board elects Teller chair, Bradley vice chair American Veterinary Medical Association September 12, 2020
- Helping Pets Have A Transition After Quarantine Texas A&M Today August 14, 2020