education and training
- Ph.D. in Agricultural Systems Management, Purdue University - (West Lafayette, Indiana, United States) 2002
- M.S. in Agricultural Systems Management, Purdue University - (West Lafayette, Indiana, United States) 1999
- M.Ed. in Agricultural Education, Texas A&M University - (College Station, Texas, United States) 1998
- Rhykerd, R., Tudor, K., Wiegand, B., Kingman, D. M., & Morrish, D. (2006). Enhancing Experiential Learning through a Hands-on Crop Production and Marketing Contest. 50(4), 25-30.
- D. M. Kingman, .., & W. E. Field, .. (2005). Using Fault Tree Analysis to Identify Contributing Factors to Engulfment in Flowing Grain in On-Farm Grain Bins. Journal of Agricultural Safety and Health. 11(4), 395-405.
- D. M. Kingman, .., A. M. Yoder, .., N. S. Hodge, .., R. Ortega, .., & W. E. Field, .. (2005). Utilizing Expert Panels in Agricultural Safety and Health Research. Journal of Agricultural Safety and Health. 11(1), 61-74.
- Kingman, D. M., Spaulding, A. D., & Field, W. E. (2004). Predicting the potential of engulfment using an on-farm grain storage hazard assessment tool.. J Agric Saf Health. 10(4), 237-245.
- Kingman, D. M., Deboy, G. R., & Field, W. E. (2003). Contributing Factors to Engulfments in On-Farm Grain Storage Bins. J Agromedicine. 9(1), 39-63.
recent teaching activities
Texas A&M University Dept BAEN; Biological & Agricultural Engineering; Campus Box 2117
College Station, TX 77843