education and training
- Ph.D. in Agricultural Systems Management, Purdue University - (West Lafayette, Indiana, United States) 2002
- M.S. in Agricultural Systems Management, Purdue University - (West Lafayette, Indiana, United States) 1999
- M.Ed. in Agricultural Education, Texas A&M University - (College Station, Texas, United States) 1998
- Rhykerd, R., Tudor, K., Wiegand, B., Kingman, D. M., & Morrish, D. (2006). Enhancing Experiential Learning through a Hands-on Crop Production and Marketing Contest. 50(4), 25-30.
- Kingman, D. M., & Field, W. E. (2005). Using fault tree analysis to identify contributing factors to engulfment in flowing grain in on-farm grain bins.. 11(4), 395-405.
- Kingman, D. M., Yoder, A. M., Hodge, N. S., Ortega, R., & Field, W. E. (2005). Utilizing expert panels in agricultural safety and health research.. 11(1), 61-74.
- Kingman, D. M., Spaulding, A. D., & Field, W. E. (2004). Predicting the potential of engulfment using an on-farm grain storage hazard assessment tool.. 10(4), 237-245.
- Kingman, D. M., Deboy, G. R., & Field, W. E. (2003). Contributing Factors to Engulfments in On-Farm Grain Storage Bins. 9(1), 39-63.
recent teaching activities
Texas A&M University Dept BAEN; Biological & Agricultural Engineering; Campus Box 2117
College Station, TX 77843