I am currently involved in developing and implementing undergraduate recruiting and advising for the School of Public Health. Our group explores career and study abroad opportunities for SPH undergraduates.
education and training
- B.A. in American History, University of Nebraska–Lincoln - (Lincoln, United States)
- Ph.D. in American Military and Diplomatic History, Texas A&M University - (College Station, Texas, United States)
- M.A. in Military History, University of Nebraska–Lincoln - (Lincoln, United States)
- B.S. in Biological Sciences, University of Nebraska–Lincoln - (Lincoln, United States)
- Curtis, D. J. (2015). Lah We, Lah His: The Interwar Nebraska National Guard, 1919-1940. LAP Lambert Academic Publishing.
- Curtis, D. J. (2008). Hard Times Come Again No More: General Willam S. Graves and the American Intervention in Siberia, 1918-1920. VDM Verlag.
awards and honors
recent teaching activities
Texas A&M Health Science Center; Department Of Public Health Studies; 1266 TAMUS
College Station, TX 77843-1266