Brumbelow, Kelly individual record
- Associate Professor, Civil Engineering, College of Engineering
- Faculty Affiliate, Institute for Engineering Education and Innovation
education and training
- Miller, G. R., & Brumbelow, K. (2017). Attitudes of Incoming Civil Engineering Students toward Sustainability as an Engineering Ethic. Journal of Professional Issues in Engineering Education and Practice. 143(2), D4016002-D4016002.
- Saville, C. R., Miller, G. R., & Brumbelow, K. (2016). Using Envision to Assess the Sustainability of Groundwater Infrastructure: A Case Study of the Twin Oaks Aquifer Storage and Recovery Project. SUSTAINABILITY. 8(5), 501-501.
- Rasekh, A., & Brumbelow, K. (2015). A dynamic simulation-optimization model for adaptive management of urban water distribution system contamination threats. APPLIED SOFT COMPUTING. 32, 59-71.
- Rasekh, A., & Brumbelow, K. (2014). Drinking water distribution systems contamination management to reduce public health impacts and system service interruptions. Environmental Modelling & Software. 51, 12-25.
- Rasekh, A., Shafiee, M. E., Zechman, E., & Brumbelow, K. (2014). Sociotechnical risk assessment for water distribution system contamination threats. JOURNAL OF HYDROINFORMATICS. 16(3), 531-549.
- Brumbelow, K., Barroso, L. R., Fowler, D., Kaihatu, J. M., & Rodriguez, V. S. (2018). Lessons learned from the first round of course assessments after curriculum restructure based on ASCE BOK2. 2012 ASEE ANNUAL CONFERENCE. 2018-June,
- Brumbelow, K., Fowler, D. A., Morgan, J. R., & Anthony, W. L. (2015). Transformation of a large civil engineering department curriculum using the ASCE BOK2. 2012 ASEE ANNUAL CONFERENCE. 122nd ASEE Annual Conference and Exposition:(122nd ASEE Annual Conference and Exposition:),
- Fowler, D., Poling, N., Anthony, W., Morgan, J., & Brumbelow, K. (2014). Data-Driven Curriculum Redesign in Civil Engineering. 2016 IEEE FRONTIERS IN EDUCATION CONFERENCE (FIE). 2015-February(February), 1-9.
- Rasekh, A., & Brumbelow, K. (2013). A comprehensive scheme for drinking water distribution system contamination emergency management. 584-588.
- Faloon, A., Brumbelow, K., & Cahill, A. (2013). Estimation issues for precipitation extreme quantile determination. 1146-1156.
chaired theses and dissertations
- Faloon, Anna Elizabeth (2015-12). Adapting to Hydrologic Nonstationarity in Engineering Design. (Doctoral Dissertation)
- Huff, William Edward 1988- (2012-12). Advanced Technology for Railway Hydraulic Hazard Forecasting. (Master's Thesis)
- Rasekh, Amin (2012-08). Risk Analysis and Adaptive Response Planning for Water Distribution Systems Contamination Emergency Management. (Doctoral Dissertation)
- McDonald, Walter (2012-05). A Multi-Objective Ant Colony Optimization Algorithm for Infrastructure Routing. (Master's Thesis)
- Drake, Kristen Leigh (2011-08). Using Niched Co-Evolution Strategies to Address Non-Uniqueness in Characterizing Sources of Contamination in a Water Distribution System. (Master's Thesis)
Texas A&M University; Civil Engineering; 3136 TAMU
College Station, TX 77843-3136