education and training
- Zhou, Q., & Smith, A. (2021). Rapid Convergence of Informed Importance Tempering.
- Ernst, P. A., Imerman, M. B., Shepp, L., & Zhou, Q. (2021). Fiscal stimulus as an optimal control problem. Stochastic Processes and their Applications.
- Zhou, Q., Yang, J., Vats, D., Roberts, G. O., & Rosenthal, J. S. (2021). Dimension-free Mixing for High-dimensional Bayesian Variable Selection.
- Zhou, Q., & Chang, H. (2021). Complexity analysis of Bayesian learning of high-dimensional DAG models and their equivalence classes.
- Ernst, P. A., Peskir, G., & Zhou, Q. (2020). Optimal real-time detection of a drifting Brownian coordinate. The Annals of Applied Probability. 30(3), 1032-1065.
recent teaching activities