Xiaoning Qian's research interests include machine learning and Bayesian experimental design as well as their applications in computational network biology, genomic signal processing, and biomedical signal and image analysis. He is affiliated with the Center for Bioinformatics and Genomic Systems Engineering and the Center for Translational Environmental Health Research at Texas A&M.
- Karbalayghareh, A., Qian, X., & Dougherty, E. R. (2021). Optimal Bayesian Transfer Learning for Count Data. IEEE/ACM Transactions on Computational Biology and Bioinformatics. 18(2), 644-655.
- Yoon, B., Qian, X., & Dougherty, E. R. (2021). Quantifying the Multi-Objective Cost of Uncertainty. IEEE Access. 9, 80351-80359.
- Nagashima, Y., He, K., Singh, J., Metrani, R., Crosby, K. M., Jifon, J., ... Koiwa, H. (2020). Transition of aromatic volatile and transcriptome profiles during melon fruit ripening. Plant Science. 304, 110809-110809.
- Zhao, G., Qian, X., Yoon, B., Alexander, F. J., & Dougherty, E. R. (2020). Model-Based Robust Filtering and Experimental Design for Stochastic Differential Equation Systems. IEEE Transactions on Signal Processing. 68, 3849-3859.
- Tsai, C., Hsu, K., Lin, Y., Qian, X., & Chuang, Y. (2020). Deep Co-Saliency Detection via Stacked Autoencoder-Enabled Fusion and Self-Trained CNNs. IEEE Transactions on Multimedia. 22(4), 1016-1031.
- Hu, H., Fang, Y., Jin, R., Xiong, W., Qian, X., Dou, D., & Phan, H. (2018). Recursive Structure Similarity: A Novel Algorithm for Graph Clustering. IEEE Symposium on FPGAs for Custom Computing Machines, Proceedings. 2018-November, 395-400.
- Dehghannasiri, R., Qian, X., & Dougherty, E. R. (2018). Robust Smoothing for State-Space Models with Unknown Noise Statistics. 2010 Conference Record of the Forty Fourth Asilomar Conference on Signals, Systems and Computers. 00, 1024-1028.
- Hsu, K., Tsai, C., Lin, Y., Qian, X., & Chuang, Y. (2018). Unsupervised CNN-Based Co-saliency Detection with Graphical Optimization. ADVANCES IN NEURAL NETWORKS - ISNN 2014. 11209, 502-518.
- Karbalayghareh, A., Qian, X., & Dougherty, E. R. (2018). Optimal Bayesian Transfer Learning for Classifying Multivariate Gaussian Observations. 00, 1-4.
- Boluki, S., Dadaneh, S. Z., Qian, X., & Dougherty, E. R. (2018). Optimal Clustering with Missing Values. 593-594.
- Wang, Zhou (2016-12). Structured Rule Discovery from Heterogeneous Longitudinal Data for Complex Disease. (Master's Thesis)
- Wan, Qing (2016-05). Directed Information and Its Biomedical Applications. (Master's Thesis)
- Lu, Meng (2015-12). Probabilistic Models for Aggregate Analysis of Non-Gaussian Data in Biomedicine. (Doctoral Dissertation)
- Wang, Yijie (2015-08). Module Identification for Biological Networks. (Doctoral Dissertation)