education and training
- Florida State University - (Tallahassee, Florida, United States), Postdoctoral Training 2017
- Ph.D. in Special Education, University of Ljubljana - (Ljubljana, Slovenia) 2015
- B.A. in English and German Language and Literature, University of Ljubljana - (Ljubljana, Slovenia) 2003
- Erbeli, F., Shi, Q., Campbell, A. R., Hart, S. A., & Woltering, S. (2020). Developmental dynamics between reading and math in elementary school. Developmental Science. e13004.
- Taylor, J., Erbeli, F., Hart, S. A., & Johnson, W. (2020). Early classroom reading gains moderate shared environmental influences on reading comprehension in adolescence. Journal of Child Psychology and Psychiatry and Allied Disciplines. 61(6), 689-698.
- Liew, J., Erbeli, F., Nyanamba, J. M., & Li, D. (2020). Pathways to Reading Competence: Emotional Self-regulation, Literacy Contexts, and Embodied Learning Processes. Reading Psychology. 1-27.
- Daucourt, M. C., Erbeli, F., Little, C. W., Haughbrook, R., & Hart, S. A. (2020). A Meta-Analytical Review of the Genetic and Environmental Correlations between Reading and Attention-Deficit/Hyperactivity Disorder Symptoms and Reading and Math. Scientific Studies of Reading. 24(1), 1-34.
- Erbeli, F., Bergen, E., & Hart, S. A. (2019). Unraveling the Relation Between Reading Comprehension and Print Exposure. CHILD DEVELOPMENT.
- Erbeli, F., & Pizorn, K. (2013). Assessment accommodations in English as a foreign language (EFL) reading competence for Slovene EFL students with specific reading differences. Tsagari, D., & Spanoudis, G. (Eds.), Assessing L2 Students with Learning and Other Disabilities. (pp. 189-206). Cambridge Scholars Publishing.
- Hart, S., Daucourt, M., Little, C., Erbeli, F., & Haughbrook, R. (2019). Using meta-analysis to answer unique questions about the nature and nurture of reading ability. Behav Genet. 49(6), 490-490.
- Hart, S., Erbeli, F., Davis, O., & Taylor, J. (2017). Visualizing the nature and nurture of reading comprehension: geocoding a large diverse twin sample. Behav Genet. 47(6), 645-645.
awards and honors
- Department of Educational Psychology Outstanding Research Award conferred by Texas A&M University - (College Station, Texas, United States) - Departmental award for research contributions and impact 2020
- The Janette Klingner Award conferred by International Academy for Research in Learning Disabilities - For best poster at IARLD Conference 2015