education and training
- Whiteside, E., Ayres, K. M., Ledford, J. R., & Trump, C. (2020). Evaluating the use of video- and computer-based technology supports to facilitate small group instruction. Education and Training in Mental Retardation and Developmental Disabilities. 55(4), 438-450.
- Warren, T., Cagliani, R. R., Whiteside, E., & Ayres, K. M. (2019). Effect of Task Sequence and Preference on On-Task Behavior. Journal of Behavioral Education. 30(1), 112-129.
- Shepley, S. B., Ayres, K. M., Cagliani, R., & Whiteside, E. (2018). Effects of self-mediated video modeling compared to video self-prompting for adolescents with intellectual disability. Education and Training in Mental Retardation and Developmental Disabilities. 53(3), 264-275.
- Ledford, J. R., Whiteside, E., & Severini, K. E. (2018). A systematic review of interventions for feeding-related behaviors for individuals with autism spectrum disorders. Research in Autism Spectrum Disorders. 52(Behavior Modification 25 2001), 69-80.
- Trump, C. E., Pennington, R. C., Travers, J. C., Ringdahl, J. E., Whiteside, E. E., & Ayres, K. M. (2018). Applied Behavior Analysis in Special Education: Misconceptions and Guidelines for Use. Teaching Exceptional Children. 50(6), 381-393.
- Ayres, K., Shepley, S., Cagliani, R., & Whiteside, E. (2019). Learn from our mistakes: Designing educational software tools for individuals with developmental disabilities. Edyburn, D. (Eds.), App Development for Individuals with Disabilities: Insights for Developers and Entrepreneurs. Knowledge by Design, Inc..
recent teaching activities