education and training
- Ph.D. in English, University of Nevada, Las Vegas - (Las Vegas, Nevada, United States) 2014
- M.A. in English, Duquesne University - (Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, United States) 2007
- M.L.I.S. in Library and Information Science, University of Pittsburgh - (Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, United States) 2005
- B.A. in Liberal Arts, St. John's College - (Springfield, Illinois, United States) 2003
- Graves, S. J., Anders, K. C., & Balester, V. M. (2017). Mining writing center data for information literacy practices. Reference Services Review. 45(1), 100-116.
- Budzise-Weaver, T., & Anders, K. C. (2016). Be Our Guest: Engaging Graduate Students through Specialized Outreach Events. 7(1), 1-12.
- Anders, K. C., Graves, S., & German, E. (2016). Using Student Volunteers in Library Orientations.. Practical Academic Librarianship: The International Journal of the SLA. 6(2), 17-30.
Institutional Repository Documents3
- Hemstrom, C., & Anders, K. C. (2018). Communities of Information: Information Literacy and Discourse Community Instruction in First Year Writing Courses.
- Anders, K. C., Dabrowski, A., & Smith, C. (2018). Small Steps to Giant Leaps: Strategies for Creating Effective Information Literacy Programming.
- Anders, K. C., & Hemstrom, C. (2016). In a Research-Writing Frame of Mind.
Texas A&M University; Libraries; 5000 TAMU
College Station, TX 77840