Elbert, Chanda individual record
education and training
- Mobeen, N., Shahabuddin, S., Elbert, C., & Bonner, F. E. (2019). Failure of muslim leadership in america from the perspective of first-generation muslim Americans: A phenomenological study. Journal of Muslim Minority Affairs. 39(1), 93-105.
- Donna M. Druery, .., Jemimah L. Young, .., & Chanda Elbert, .. (2018). Macroaggressions and Civil Discourse. Women, Gender, and Families of Color. 6(1), 73-78.
- Devnew, L. E., Austin, A. B., Le Ber, M. J., La Valley, J. B., & Elbert, C. D. (2017). Learning from our multi-stage collaborative autoethnography. Qualitative Report. 22(10), 2772-2784.
- Jones, W. A., LaVergne, D. D., Elbert, C. D., Larke, A., & Larke, P. J. (2013). 4-H as a catalyst to enhance quality of life for hispanic individuals. Journal of Extension. 51(4),
- Boyd, B. L., Moore, L. L., Williams, J., & Elbert, C. D. (2012). Barriers to the attainment of global leadership competencies. 4(1), 41-55.
chaired theses and dissertations
- Crawford, Katia Latrice (2018-05). I Am, Therefore I Lead: Exploring the Intersection of Spirituality, Authenticity, and Leadership Identity in African American Women Leaders at a Predominantly White Institution. (Doctoral Dissertation)
- Watson, Arthur Calvin (2016-05). An Examination of Student Leadership Styles and Their Relationship to Leadership Development Training and Student Leader Effectiveness. (Doctoral Dissertation)
- Rucker, Desiree Kristine (2015-12). Stakeholders' Perceptions and Attitudes toward the Mountain Lion (Puma concolor) in Texas. (Doctoral Dissertation)
- De Sousa, David Alexandre (2014-12). Intrinsic Case Study of Advisors' Perceptions of Advising International Transfer Students Transitioning from a Two-Year College to a Land-Grant University in the Southwest Region of the United States. (Doctoral Dissertation)
- Mobeen, Noor 1982- (2012-12). Muslim Leadership in America. (Doctoral Dissertation)
Texas A&M University; Agriculture Education; 2116 TAMU
College Station, TX 77843-2116