Mulvaney, Timothy individual record
- Faculty Fellow, Center for Health Systems and Design, School of Architecture
- Professor and Associate Dean for Research, School of Law, Texas A&M University
- Faculty Affiliate, Energy Institute, Texas A&M Engineering Experiment Station (TEES), Division of Research
My scholarship explores the many conflicts at the intersection of property, land use, and environmental law and theory, with a particular focus on the Constitutional prohibition against the government's taking of private property "for public use, without just compensation."
education and training
- J.D. in , Villanova University - (Radnor, Pennsylvania, United States) 2004
- B.A. in Economics, Haverford College - (Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, United States) 2000
- Mulvaney, T. M., & Singer, J. W. (2022). Essential Property.
- Mulvaney, T. M. (2022). COMPULSORY TERMS IN PROPERTY. NORTHWESTERN UNIVERSITY LAW REVIEW. 117(1), 191-224.
- Mulvaney, T. M., & Davidson, N. M. (2021). Takings Localism. Columbia Law Review. 121(2), 215-276.
- Mulvaney, T. M (2020). A WORLD OF DISTRUST. COLUMBIA LAW REVIEW. 120, 153-177.
- Mulvaney, T. M. (2020). WALLING OUT: RULES AND STANDARDS IN THE BEACH ACCESS CONTEXT. SOUTHERN CALIFORNIA LAW REVIEW. 94(1), 1-34.
- Mulvaney, T. M. (2014). Temporary Takings, More or Less. Abate, R. S. (Eds.), Climate Change Impacts on Ocean and Coastal Law: U.S. and International Perspectives. 461-477. Oxford University Press.
in the news
awards and honors
recent teaching activities
- LAW7032 Property Instructor
- LAW7277 Environmental Law Instructor
- LAW7401 Land Use Law Instructor
- LAW7816 Independent Study Instructor
- MARS689 Sptp: Coastal Land Use Law Instructor
Texas A&M University; Texas A&M University School of Law; 8500 TAMU
College Station, TX 77843-8500