education and training
- Hendricks, M. B., Tolen, T. N., Thippareddi, H., Anding, J., Moore, L. L., Griffin, O., & Taylor, T. M. (2018). Sanitary carcass dressing and food safety practices in South central U.S. Small and Very Small establishments manufacturing fresh and not-ready-to-eat pork products. Food Protection Trends. 38(1), 52-62.
- Dittmar, R. S., Anding, J., & Green, S. (2014). Improving food safety knowledge through an online training program. Journal of Extension. 52(4),
- McIntosh, W. A., Kubena, K. S., Tolle, G., Dean, W. R., Jan, J., & Anding, J. (2010). Mothers and meals. The effects of mothers' meal planning and shopping motivations on children's participation in family meals.. Appetite. 55(3), 623-628.
- Sisk, C., Sharkey, J. R., McIntosh, W. A., & Anding, J. (2010). Using multiple household food inventories to measure food availability in the home over 30 days: a pilot study.. Nutr J. 9(1), 19.
- Bustillos, B., Sharkey, J. R., Anding, J., & McIntosh, A. (2009). Availability of more healthful food alternatives in traditional, convenience, and nontraditional types of food stores in two rural Texas counties.. J Am Diet Assoc. 109(5), 883-889.
- Anding, J., & Crandall, P. G. (2010). The consumers' perspective on the safety of organic foods: An opportunity for future research. Perspectives on Food-Safety Issues of Animal-Derived Foods. 323-333.
- McIntosh, W. A., Dean, W., Torres, C. C., Anding, J., Kubena, K. S., & Nayga, R. (2009). The American family meal. Meals in Science and Practice. 190-218. Elsevier.
- KUBENA, K. S., ANDING, J. D., MCINTOSH, W. A., & OBRIEN, B. (1995). MAGNESIUM AND SERUM-LIPIDS IN ADOLESCENTS. FASEB JOURNAL. 9(3), A452-A452.
- ANDING, J. D., KUBENA, K. S., MCINTOSH, W. A., & OBRIEN, B. (1994). DIET AND HEALTH BEHAVIORS OF 14-YEAR-OLD AND 15-YEAR-OLD ADOLESCENTS DURING SUMMER MONTHS. FASEB JOURNAL. 8(4), A274-A274.
- ANDING, J. D., & KUBENA, K. S. (1992). DIETARY-INTAKE AND OBSTETRIC PERFORMANCE OF LOW-INCOME ADOLESCENT AND ADULT WOMEN. CLINICAL RESEARCH. 40(2), A622-A622.
in the news
- Follow steps to make your picnics safer AgriLife Today June 26, 2020
- Food safety tips when grilling, cooking outdoors AgriLife Today June 16, 2020
- Patrick: Food and water supplies to have on hand during an emergency Longview News Journal June 7, 2020
recent teaching activities
Texas A&M Agrilife Extension Service; Nutrition; 2471 TAMUS
College Station, TX 77843-2471